Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C Reference Book
Top Forums Programming C Reference Book Post 302242991 by zx1106 on Friday 3rd of October 2008 10:25:56 AM
Old 10-03-2008
Thanks for your suggestion! I just bought C Programming Language 2nd ed. (Prentice Hall), do you think that should be enough? I am just wondering if I also need to get a reference book. By the way I am doing programming in UNIX most of the time.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix book reference

Does anyone here have a favorite? I just wanted to find a reliable book which is meaty in content and still easily understandable.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandarin14
3 Replies

2. Programming

Reference to a const

Can any one explain how the statement '2' in the following statements is a legal one. int & ref = 3; // Illegal statement - Compiler error. const int& ref=3 ; // Compile and executes properly. Thanks in Advance, Arun (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arun.viswanath
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Reference Book

Hi Guys, Can any one please provide me the link where i can download good reference book for AIX. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shabu
2 Replies

4. AIX

Required AIX Simulator \Command reference book

Sir, Iam required AIx simulator If any send the download link I required it for practice (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arif185
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl reference

Hi all, I have a reference named $test. it points to the data structure as follows 'test' => }, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Damon sine
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk language reference: book

Gurus, I am looking for a book on Awk programming. A quick Google search gave me Amazon.com: The AWK Programming Language (9780201079814): Alfred V. Aho, Brian W. Kernighan, Peter J. Weinberger: Books by Alfred Aho. Is there anything other than that? Any advice? Thanks. Al. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Book reference

hello I am looking for book reference far Linux books that have information that is up to date. Example: Running Linux, O`Reilly, year 1995. Or Linux Administration, A beginners guide, 5`th ed, Mc Graw Hill Osbourn, year 2009. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowLips
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies
Bio::Biblio::BookArticle(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Bio::Biblio::BookArticle(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Biblio::BookArticle - Representation of a book article SYNOPSIS
$obj = Bio::Biblio::BookArticle->new(-identifier => '123abc', -book => Bio::Biblio::Book->new()); #--- OR --- $obj = Bio::Biblio::BookArticle->new(); $obj->book (Bio::Biblio::Book->new()); DESCRIPTION
A storage object for a book article. See its place in the class hierarchy in http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/images/bibobjects_perl.gif Attributes The following attributes are specific to this class (however, you can also set and get all attributes defined in the parent classes): book type: Bio::Biblio::Book SEE ALSO
o OpenBQS home page: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/ o Comments to the Perl client: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/Client_perl.html FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHORS
Heikki Lehvaslaiho (heikki-at-bioperl-dot-org), Martin Senger (senger@ebi.ac.uk) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2002 European Bioinformatics Institute. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. DISCLAIMER
This software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Biblio::BookArticle(3pm)