Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to get an avatar to work? Post 302242260 by raidzero on Wednesday 1st of October 2008 01:59:56 PM
Old 10-01-2008
Solved about a minute after posting, would delete if I could.. sorry for the waste of a thread :-/

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where can i upload an image for avatar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: royal
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script doesn't work, but commands inside work

Howdie everyone... I have a shell script RemoveFiles.sh Inside this file, it only has two commands as below: rm -f ../../reportToday/temp/* rm -f ../../report/* My problem is that when i execute this script, nothing happened. Files remained unremoved. I don't see any error message as it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cheongww
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Hi, I wanted to change my avatar, but I get the message You may not upload animated images. How come that this user has one? https://www.unix.com/members/3394.html https://www.unix.com/avatars/perderabo.gif All users are equal, but some are more equal than other? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ebbi
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Avatar

Please comment and vote only if you saw the movie. What did you think? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

5. Web Development

Tapatalk Modification for vB3 - Issue with Avatar Icons

This post will be soon moved to the "Web Application" forum so our Tapatalk developer friends can follow an unresolved issue with regard to how the Tapatalk app fetches can caches avatar icons. We start this process by creating a hook in the vB 3.8 tapatalk file get_online_users.php ($hook =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

Discussion at work, would a router work pluging a cable in wan1 and lan1?

hi all. and sorry for the random question, but this sparkled a raging flame-war at work and i want more points of view situation a router, with linux of some sort, dhcp client requesting for ip in wan1 (as usual with wan ports) dhcp server listening in lan1, and assigning ip (as usual... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
9 Replies
KITSEND(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   KITSEND(1)

NAME
kitpost - posts distribution kits SYNOPSIS
kitpost [ -hrV ] [ -H file ] [ -D desc ] [ -m dest1,dest2 ] [ kits ] [ newsgroups ] DESCRIPTION
Kitpost posts distribution kits made by makedist to some (source) newsgroups specified on the command line. If you do not specify any kit list, then all the kits are sent. Otherwise, only the specified kits will be (re)sent. A kit list may include ranges, 1-10 specifying kits 1 through 10, and 5- meaning kits 5 up to the last one. You may also specify kit num- bers by separating them with commas or spaces, and even mix with ranges, such as: 1 3 5-7 9. Kitpost ensures correct References: lines are inserted in your postings so that all parts but the first point to the root article. Threaded newsreaders and end-users traditionally appreciate that. OPTIONS
The following options are recognized by kitpost: -h Print help message and exit. -m dest1,destn Sends kits by e-mail to the specified recipients. This option may be used in conjunction with newsgroup posting. It is mainly intended for sites where direct posting to a moderated newsgroup is not allowed by inews. You may thus send your kits to the newsgroup moderator in a form that will ease the whole posting process. -r Signals a repost. -D description Specify a description string that will be added to the subject line. Usually a brief sentence (less than, say, 40 characters). -H file Specify a file to be used as header introduction in the first part of your posting. Usually the root README file. -V Print version number and exit. BUGS
Article cross-referencing is properly set-up only when the whole package is (re)posted in one batch. It is not currently possible to set-up the article headers manually or better, interactively. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <ram@hptnos02.grenoble.hp.com> SEE ALSO
makedist(1), kitsend(1). ram KITSEND(1)