Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PacketLife Cheat Sheets
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS PacketLife Cheat Sheets Post 302241878 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 30th of September 2008 01:50:04 PM
Old 09-30-2008
PacketLife Cheat Sheets

This web site provides "cheat sheets" in PDF format for various protocols, topics, and technologies, such as IPv6, Quality of Service, VLANs, common ports, and physical terminations.

More...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

creating more than 2 excel sheets in C

Hi, I have a question about using C to write excel file. There is a way to write into a sheet into a file excel, like this: FILE * File; pMyFile = fopen("test.xls", "w+"); fprintf(File, "\n\n"); /* go to the row 2 of the column A*/ fprintf(File, "%s", "Hi pippo!"); /* write... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manceryder
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple excel work sheets through UNIX

Hi, There is this requirement to create multiple work sheets in an MS Excel file through UNIX. We normally can create one work sheet in unix by either tab or comma delimiting and appending .xls or .csv to the file name, but can we create multiple work sheets. Regards, Puspendu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: puspendu
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to format excel sheets in UNIX??

Hi, I have generated an excel sheet using a shell script. i have converted the output text file to an excel and got the desired output. However, in a particular column in the excel the values of the numbers start with 0. e.g. 078393343, 00342442, etc. But, in the resulting excel I get as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijay06
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed and awk cheat sheet

Where can I get sed and awk cheat sheet ? Need to look for usage of special charaters and meta charaters (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pitagi
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending SQL Queries output to different Excel sheets

Hi, I need your help in sedning sql queries output to different excel sheets. My requirement is like this: Query1: Select name from table1 where status = 'Complete' Query2: Select name from table1 where status = 'Failed' Query3: Select name from table1 where status = 'Ignored' ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: parvathi_rd
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge *.csv files, each in separate sheets

Does anyone know how to Merge *.csv files, each in seperate sheets? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frhling
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Write two csv files into one excel with multiple sheets

I have requirement to write two CSV files to one single excel with multiple sheets. Data present in the two files should sit in excel as different sheets. How can we achieve this using shell script? 1.csv 2. csv 1,2,3,4 5,6,7,8 XXXXX YYYYY Res.excel 1.csv data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: duplicate
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)