Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) what are OS X Developer tools . Post 302240422 by PxT on Thursday 25th of September 2008 06:47:39 PM
Old 09-25-2008

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to uninstall Forte Developer 6.2?

Hi, i installed forte 6.2 in my solaris 8, but when i wanted to uninstall it, i dont know what to do, i donrt know where it reside. i tried pkgrm to my guess the said directory ut i am wrong. what will i do? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Developer Needed

Hello programmers, A small team of developers and myself have started a VoIP project for the gaming community. We are all working volunteerily to make the application. We all have experience in what we do, but we have hit a dead end. After setting up registration, login, and the custom graphic UI,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suzi9spal
3 Replies
pvf(1)							      General Commands Manual							    pvf(1)

NAME
pvf tools - utilities to convert various sound formats DESCRIPTION
The pvf tools are a collection of tools to convert vgetty modem data to and from the 'raw modem data' format, and from that to and from various audio file formats (like .au or .wav). In addition, there are some tools to manipulate pvf files, like speed up files or cut off trailing noise. A list of commands is below in the "see also" section. You can run those commands with the -h switch for available options. Please also look at the individual contributed man pages. SEE ALSO
autopvf(1), basictopvf(1), lintopvf(1), pvf(1), pvfamp(1), pvfcut(1), pvfecho(1), pvfff(1), pvffile(1), pvffilter(1), pvfmix(1), pvfnoise(1), pvfreverse(1), pvfsine(1), pvfspeed(1), pvftoau(1), pvftobasic(1), pvftolin(1), pvftormd(1), pvftovoc(1), pvftowav(1), rmd- file(1), rmdtopvf(1), voctopvf(1), wavtopvf(1) AUTHOR
Original version from Klaus Weidner. Copyright (C) 1997 by Marc Eberhard <Marc.Eberhard@Uni-Duesseldorf.DE> 14 February 1997 pvf(1)