Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Issue with OpenSSH
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Issue with OpenSSH Post 302239132 by unniplucka on Tuesday 23rd of September 2008 02:42:24 AM
Old 09-23-2008
Issue with OpenSSH

Hi,

I've installed open SSH on a server and can connect to it using various clients like putty, psftp etc. When i connect to the sftp server in code using a third party component, after fetching 50 files from the sftp server, it throws an exception with ComPlusExceptioncode -532459699. There is no change in the Client object that is trying to access the server.

Please Help!!

regards,
unni..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Help! SSH is returning the following error message: OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 90581f, you have 90602f How can I correct this? (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenly
21 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenSSH Patch

Hi there, I am trying to install a patch for OpenSSH that will allow for a HeartBeat function to keep me from going idle. I am using a Powerbook G4 with Tiger OS 10.4. I have downloaded the patch but when I try and run it using the command: I get the following information: I have tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perryl7
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

OpenSSH install

I'm trying to install OpenSSH on HP-UX 11.11, so, first of all, I was going to install OpenSSL, but I get an error message during "make test"... 23324:error:24064064:random number generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded:md_rand.c:503:You need to read the OpenSSL FAQ,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: untamed
8 Replies

4. AIX

openssh 5.0 with aix 5.3

Hi All, I upgraded my openssh to 5.0. Now I need to modify the sshd_config file to my company's new policy. My problem? There are two config file on my system: /usr/local/etc/sshd_config and /etc/ssh/sshd_config Which should I edit? Please help. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 6.1 and OpenSSH

Hi, First of all, I wanted to try AIX and purchased a rs6000 from ebay with AIX6.1 installed. My plan is to lear AIX, but I need to install ssh on the machine for the remote access. The point is that I have seen nowhere a how'to or something. Can you please give me some advices? ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A problem about openssh

When I first link a computer with ssh , the information "Warning: Permanently added ... (RSA) to the list of known hosts." will be occured. How can i avoid this information without use the parameter '-q'? tks!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragehunter
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

OpenSSH

Hello, I downloaded Cygwin to practice on my coursework from home. I was told to download the OpenSSH from Cygwin website so that I can access my files from home. However, the file saves itself with a cgi extension and I have no idea as to what I am supposed to do next. I found info on some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feliks0
1 Replies

8. Fedora

OpenSSH Problem

Hello, I cannot seem to loggon to a machine using ssh/scp. Whenevr I do it closes the connection (error message : lost connection)but it appears to be the host machine closing rather than the destination which puzzles me even more. What is even weirder is that as a root user it works but as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

9. AIX

OpenSSH always ask for password

Hello together, I have a Problem with openssh on AIX 5.3. We have a big amount of AIX-hosts that run with openssh but one donīt! Every time we try to connect via ssh to the host, we get a password prompt. The myth ist, that there is no Error or somthing else. Here the output of ssh -vvvv to... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: heifei
14 Replies

10. Red Hat

Openssh 6.8

Hi im using redhat enterprise linux 7 im trying to update to the latest openssh version 6.8 i ran the command yum update openssh and this upgraded only to version 6.6 how can i update to the latest version 6.8? thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
5 Replies
SFTP-SERVER(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					    SFTP-SERVER(8)

NAME
sftp-server -- SFTP server subsystem SYNOPSIS
sftp-server [-ehR] [-f log_facility] [-l log_level] [-u umask] DESCRIPTION
sftp-server is a program that speaks the server side of SFTP protocol to stdout and expects client requests from stdin. sftp-server is not intended to be called directly, but from sshd(8) using the Subsystem option. Command-line flags to sftp-server should be specified in the Subsystem declaration. See sshd_config(5) for more information. Valid options are: -e Causes sftp-server to print logging information to stderr instead of syslog for debugging. -f log_facility Specifies the facility code that is used when logging messages from sftp-server. The possible values are: DAEMON, USER, AUTH, LOCAL0, LOCAL1, LOCAL2, LOCAL3, LOCAL4, LOCAL5, LOCAL6, LOCAL7. The default is AUTH. -h Displays sftp-server usage information. -l log_level Specifies which messages will be logged by sftp-server. The possible values are: QUIET, FATAL, ERROR, INFO, VERBOSE, DEBUG, DEBUG1, DEBUG2, and DEBUG3. INFO and VERBOSE log transactions that sftp-server performs on behalf of the client. DEBUG and DEBUG1 are equivalent. DEBUG2 and DEBUG3 each specify higher levels of debugging output. The default is ERROR. -R Places this instance of sftp-server into a read-only mode. Attempts to open files for writing, as well as other operations that change the state of the filesystem, will be denied. -u umask Sets an explicit umask(2) to be applied to newly-created files and directories, instead of the user's default mask. For logging to work, sftp-server must be able to access /dev/log. Use of sftp-server in a chroot configuration therefore requires that syslogd(8) establish a logging socket inside the chroot directory. SEE ALSO
sftp(1), ssh(1), sshd_config(5), sshd(8) T. Ylonen and S. Lehtinen, SSH File Transfer Protocol, draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-00.txt, January 2001, work in progress material. HISTORY
sftp-server first appeared in OpenBSD 2.8. AUTHORS
Markus Friedl <markus@openbsd.org> BSD
January 9, 2010 BSD