Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Unsure what caused an infraction on my account. Post 302237043 by glen.barber on Tuesday 16th of September 2008 11:08:16 PM
Old 09-17-2008
Ah, fair enough.

I appreciate your response.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Boot loop errors caused by RC.CONF

Hello all! I am praying someone can help me. I have been trying to install dual nics on my FreeBSD box. In my attempts I edited my RC.CONF file. I must have editing something wrong, because during the boot sequence, my machine gets through bringing up most of the services then it stops and gets... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezekiel61
5 Replies

2. Linux

A little unsure of something

If i want to display a banner that says Happy Bday, but I want to put that output banner into a file called bday4me, could I use the command (echo) or (banner -w35) Happy Bday >> bday4me would this command work? Sorry for asking, but i'm at home just now and don't have access to a UNIX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cisco
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

syntax error near unexpected token...what caused?

Dear all, When I tried to run receive.sh,it returned following errors. syntax error near unexpected token `do #!/usr/bin/ksh GlobalValueReceive=r GlobalValueWorking=w GlobalValueTemp=t $exec 0<Property while read LineInProperty do if then $GlobalValueReceive =... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: joshuaduan
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unsure if this is a unix datestamp??? can you guys tell?

hi everyone im new here and im hoping you could help me out here. Yesterday i removed a time stamp from a program that i am using.This timestamp should contain a date of 04/04/2008 with a time sometime in that day. the stamp in hex is 7C FE 2B 04 DA 4E E3 40 ive looked everywhere and im... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uselessprog
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unsure of sed notation (nu\\t.\*)

This piece of code is in a shell script I'm trying to modify to run on my system. sed s:nu\\t.\*:"nu=0" It's clearly a substitute script which replaces nu\\t.\* with nu = 0. What exactly does nu\\t.\* demarcate though-- I thought it was just the previous nu = xxxxx (which existed and is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: czar21
3 Replies

6. Linux

what caused no event found?

I tried to run nohup command line on my Linux server to connect to a remote server, then execute Oracle binary to run a process at background. My Linux information looks like this: oracle@myserver:/opt/oracle/scripts $ uname -a Linux myserver.domain.com 2.6.18-194.32.1.0.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Jan 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: duke0001
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text Highlighting Discrepancy, Caused by SED?

> reverse=`tput rev` > revert=`tput sgr0` > var="This is some note." > echo $var This is some note. > var2="This is ${reverse}some${revert} note." > echo $var2 This is some note. > var3=$(echo $var | sed 's/some/${reverse}some${revert}/g') > echo $var3 This is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adamreiswig
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Unsure why access time on a directory change isn't changing

Hello... And thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me I was trying to work out the differences between displaying modify, access, and change times with the 'ls' command. Everything seems in order when I look at files, but the access time on a directory doesn't seem to change when I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bodisha
4 Replies
WWW::CNic::Response(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  WWW::CNic::Response(3pm)

NAME
WWW::CNic::Response - base class for WWW::CNic response objects. SYNOPSIS
use WWW::CNic; my $query = WWW::CNic->new( OPTIONS ); my $response = $query->execute(); DESCRIPTION
This is the base class for all response objects returned by WWW::CNic. Each query type returns a different object, all of which inherit their basic functionality from this module. This module should never be accessed directly, only through its children. METHODS
All the child classes of WWW::CNic::Response inherit the following methods: $response->is_success(); This returns true if the transaction was completed successfully. If there was a server-side error due to invalid data or a system error, or there was an HTTP error this method will return undef. $response->is_error(); This is the converse of "is_success". It returns true if there was an error. $response->error(); This returns the error message generated, if any. This can be either a server-side error message or an HTTP error. $response->message(); This returns the message returned when the transaction was successful. $response->keys(); This returns an array containing all the keys returned by the server. $response->response($key); This returns the value corresponding to $key as returned by the server. This may be a scalar, or a reference to an array or hash, depending on the context. $response->dump(); This prints a human-readable dump of the data stored in the object to "STDOUT". Mainly useful in debugging. COPYRIGHT
This module is (c) 2011 CentralNic Ltd. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
o http://toolkit.centralnic.com/ o WWW::CNic perl v5.12.3 2011-05-13 WWW::CNic::Response(3pm)