Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux URGENT :- Linux remote access... issue Post 302235498 by rukshankb on Friday 12th of September 2008 04:07:37 AM
Old 09-12-2008
Can you tell the particular port that you need in web access. may be it can't be accessed from out size.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to access/mount so to access folder/files on a Remote System using Linux OS

Hi I need to access files from a specific folder of a Linux system from an another Linux System Remotely. I know how to, Export a folder on One SCO System & can access the same by using Import via., NFS in the Sco Unix SVR4 System using the scoadmin utility. Also, I know to use mount -t ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent: ACCESS PROBLEM

Hi I have users A and B in UNIX system both are not having root priveleges. User A has written a script file where it connects to database and uses a logfile directed to the path in directory of USER B. I copied the script into USER B directory and tried to run the script. Its giving... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

TomCat access in an Remote Linux Server

Hi all, I Installed Tomcat in an remote linux server (/usr/tomcat)and start service, using ./startup.sh (and tried with ./catalina.sh too). //----------------------------------------------------------------// # ./startup.sh Using CATALINA_BASE: /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.16/ Using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gothama
1 Replies

4. Linux

Remote Access of Red Hat Linux

Dear Friends, I have Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 Server installed in HP Blade server which is dont have monitor. I want access my Linux server on my windows XP Pro with full graphic through the network. Please help me how to do it. I have root password. Thanks. :b: (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pramodpatil
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't access network interfaces anymore [Kinda urgent]

Hello, I've bought an semi-dedicated (cloud computing) server, but yesterday I had to change my IP, so I tried this with PuTTY: Went to /etc/network/interfaces And changed iface eth0 inet static To iface eth0 inet dhcp Hoping to get an dynamic IP Then I restarted my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lukinhasb
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent: File Check in remote server

Hi Experts, I need a script in which I need to scp a file /home/chandan/abc.txt to a remote server using scp. Then I need to check whether scp is successful or not. How am I going to write this code? My Server Name: myserver File Name On My Server: /home/chandan/abc.txt Destination Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ChandanN
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Remote Access vs Local Access

Dear Friends, This is not a problem , it's a course work (UNIX scenario).... As part of it I am searching Remote Attacks and find points as 1. Exploiting a listening service 2. Routing through Unix system that is providing security between 2 or more networks 3. User initiated Remote execution... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anespa
1 Replies

8. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies
IPCS(1) 						     Linux Programmer's Manual							   IPCS(1)

NAME
ipcs - provide information on ipc facilities SYNOPSIS
ipcs [-asmq] [-tclup] ipcs [-smq] -i id ipcs -h DESCRIPTION
ipcs provides information on the ipc facilities for which the calling process has read access. The -i option allows a specific resource id to be specified. Only information on this id will be printed. Resources may be specified as follows: -m shared memory segments -q message queues -s semaphore arrays -a all (this is the default) The output format may be specified as follows: -t time -p pid -c creator -l limits -u summary SEE ALSO
ipcrm(1), ipcmk(1) CONFORMING TO
The Linux ipcs utility is not fully compatible to the POSIX ipcs utility. The Linux version does not support the -b and -o options, but does support the -l and -u options not defined by POSIX. The portable application shall not use the -a, -b, -o, -l, and -u options. AUTHOR
krishna balasubramanian (balasub@cis.ohio-state.edu) AVAILABILITY
The ipcs command is part of the util-linux-ng package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/. Linux 0.99 9 October 1993 IPCS(1)