Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ubuntu Preseed not found
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Ubuntu Preseed not found Post 302235287 by cfajohnson on Thursday 11th of September 2008 03:14:35 PM
Old 09-11-2008

Have you tried the Ubuntu Forums?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running Script after Preseed Install

Hello there, If you don't want to here the long version, but still want to answer my question, please skip down to THE BOTTOM! You can probably tell what I want to do already from the title, so I'll sum up what I have already done real quick: First off, for those that don't know, a preseed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Curtor
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Ubuntu / Ubuntu File Manager / Config

I am using Ubuntu 9.10 with Gnome 2.28. I use the default Nautilus File Manager to view / manage files. Is there a way to add icons or customize the icons that are above the location bar and below the menus? There is a bar that has icons for "Back" "Forward" "Parent" above the location bar. I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewk
6 Replies

5. Ubuntu

[UBUNTU] mount.nfs fails in Ubuntu / Works on Red Hat!!!

Gurus, I want log in locally to my Lucid (10.04) workstation and have my code saved over the network on my samba account At work, all developers have samba user ids and when we were running Red Hat, we went thru the following procedure to get setup. * open a shell session to NFS server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alan
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Preseed command to copy a file to /root directory

I was hoping to edit the command below to copy a file "start.bin" from the install cd to /root on the installation machine. d-i preseed/late_command string \ wget -O /target/root/start.bin 'http://abc.start.bin' \ && in-target chmod 755 /root/start.bin \ My best guess is it would... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmunoz
0 Replies

7. Debian

Debian installer or how to preseed

Good afternoon! Could you please clarify me how to use correct Debian's preseed file? I have a kernel version 4.15.0-20-generic (Ubuntu 18.04) and default initrd (both downloaded from official repo) Also I have a little kickstart file and main preseed cfg file Installation start by iPXE... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nodorgrom
4 Replies
byobu-enable(1) 						       byobu							   byobu-enable(1)

NAME
byobu-enable, byobu-disable - wrapper script for enabling/disabling automatic startup of byobu after login into text console SYNOPSIS
byobu-enable byobu-disable DESCRIPTION
byobu-enable will do two things: 1) run byobu-launcher-install(1) to configure byobu(1) to launch automatically on login 2) then launch byobu(1) byobu-disable will simply run byobu-launcher-uninstall(1). BUGS
None found, yet. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu-config(1), byobu-export(1), byobu-status(1), byobu-status-detail(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Jan Klepek <jan.klepek at gmail.com> and the utility was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 6 January 2011 byobu-enable(1)