Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature Post 302234329 by Neo on Tuesday 9th of September 2008 12:00:21 PM
Old 09-09-2008
We are currently running vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1 and the version of the plugin is 1.0.3.

Others run this plugin on 3.7.x ..., see, for example:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=247

Good luck!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Which release version of Solaris 10 have "snoop -I" feature

In one of Sun docs I found that a new option, -I, is added to the snoop command.This option specifies for the command to use the new IP layer devices instead of the underlying link-layer device to display traffic data. it is used to enhance IP observability. But in Solaris 10 with release verstion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anando.1980
0 Replies

2. Programming

Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL

I hope thi sis simple... I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes be a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you show me a mini-sample? Thanks... Scott E. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
0 Replies

3. Programming

Need a "select all" feature in TCL

I hope this is simple... (I tried looking for help in the Shell Programming and Scripting thread, but got no responses.) I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes serve as a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Red Hat

to disable "out off office" feature on QMAIL.

How can I disable out of office feature on qmail. We don't want to be use this feature by users. Especially our boss doesn't want because clients have smartphone so they can answer from everywhere! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Feature: Tagging Threads as "Solved"

We just added a new feature. When tagging a thread, if you tag the thread "solved" the title of the thread will show up as blue (#0000FF) in various places (forum view, top stats, etc.) So, if you want to show your thread as "solved" simply add a "solved" tag to the thread taglist. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar(3)

NAME
Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar - return Dwarn @return_value SYNOPSIS
use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; return Dwarn some_call(...) is equivalent to: use Data::Dumper::Concise; if (wantarray) { my @return = some_call(...); warn Dumper(@return); return @return; } else { my $return = some_call(...); warn Dumper($return); return $return; } but shorter. If you need to force scalar context on the value, use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; return DwarnS some_call(...) is equivalent to: use Data::Dumper::Concise; my $return = some_call(...); warn Dumper($return); return $return; If you need to force list context on the value, use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; return DwarnL some_call(...) is equivalent to: use Data::Dumper::Concise; my @return = some_call(...); warn Dumper(@return); return @return; If you want to label your output, try DwarnN use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; return DwarnN $foo is equivalent to: use Data::Dumper::Concise; my @return = some_call(...); warn '$foo => ' . Dumper(@return); return @return; If you want to output a reference returned by a method easily, try $Dwarn $foo->bar->{baz}->$Dwarn is equivalent to: my $return = $foo->bar->{baz}; warn Dumper($return); return $return; If you want to format the output of your data structures, try DwarnF my ($a, $c) = DwarnF { "awesome: $_[0] not awesome: $_[1]" } $awesome, $cheesy; is equivalent to: my @return = ($awesome, $cheesy); warn DumperF { "awesome: $_[0] not awesome: $_[1]" } $awesome, $cheesy; return @return; If you want to immediately die after outputting the data structure, every Dwarn subroutine has a paired Ddie version, so just replace the warn with die. For example: DdieL 'foo', { bar => 'baz' }; DESCRIPTION
use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; will import Dwarn, $Dwarn, DwarnL, DwarnN, and DwarnS into your namespace. Using Exporter, so see its docs for ways to make it do something else. Dwarn sub Dwarn { return DwarnL(@_) if wantarray; DwarnS($_[0]) } $Dwarn $Dwarn = &Dwarn $DwarnN $DwarnN = &DwarnN DwarnL sub Dwarn { warn Data::Dumper::Concise::Dumper @_; @_ } DwarnS sub DwarnS ($) { warn Data::Dumper::Concise::Dumper $_[0]; $_[0] } DwarnN sub DwarnN { warn '$argname => ' . Data::Dumper::Concise::Dumper $_[0]; $_[0] } Note: this requires Devel::ArgNames to be installed. DwarnF sub DwarnF (&@) { my $c = shift; warn &Data::Dumper::Concise::DumperF($c, @_); @_ } TIPS AND TRICKS
global usage Instead of always just doing: use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar; Dwarn ... We tend to do: perl -MData::Dumper::Concise::Sugar foo.pl (and then in the perl code:) ::Dwarn ... That way, if you leave them in and run without the "use Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar" the program will fail to compile and you are less likely to check it in by accident. Furthmore it allows that much less friction to add debug messages. method chaining One trick which is useful when doing method chaining is the following: my $foo = Bar->new; $foo->bar->baz->Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar::DwarnS->biff; which is the same as: my $foo = Bar->new; (DwarnS $foo->bar->baz)->biff; SEE ALSO
You probably want Devel::Dwarn, it's the shorter name for this module. perl v5.16.2 2011-01-20 Data::Dumper::Concise::Sugar(3)