Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature Post 302234329 by Neo on Tuesday 9th of September 2008 12:00:21 PM
Old 09-09-2008
We are currently running vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1 and the version of the plugin is 1.0.3.

Others run this plugin on 3.7.x ..., see, for example:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=247

Good luck!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Which release version of Solaris 10 have "snoop -I" feature

In one of Sun docs I found that a new option, -I, is added to the snoop command.This option specifies for the command to use the new IP layer devices instead of the underlying link-layer device to display traffic data. it is used to enhance IP observability. But in Solaris 10 with release verstion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anando.1980
0 Replies

2. Programming

Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL

I hope thi sis simple... I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes be a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you show me a mini-sample? Thanks... Scott E. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
0 Replies

3. Programming

Need a "select all" feature in TCL

I hope this is simple... (I tried looking for help in the Shell Programming and Scripting thread, but got no responses.) I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes serve as a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Red Hat

to disable "out off office" feature on QMAIL.

How can I disable out of office feature on qmail. We don't want to be use this feature by users. Especially our boss doesn't want because clients have smartphone so they can answer from everywhere! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Feature: Tagging Threads as "Solved"

We just added a new feature. When tagging a thread, if you tag the thread "solved" the title of the thread will show up as blue (#0000FF) in various places (forum view, top stats, etc.) So, if you want to show your thread as "solved" simply add a "solved" tag to the thread taglist. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
CPAN::Meta::Feature(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    CPAN::Meta::Feature(3)

NAME
CPAN::Meta::Feature - an optional feature provided by a CPAN distribution VERSION
version 2.133380 DESCRIPTION
A CPAN::Meta::Feature object describes an optional feature offered by a CPAN distribution and specified in the distribution's META.json (or META.yml) file. For the most part, this class will only be used when operating on the result of the "feature" or "features" methods on a CPAN::Meta object. METHODS
new my $feature = CPAN::Meta::Feature->new( $identifier => \%spec ); This returns a new Feature object. The %spec argument to the constructor should be the same as the value of the "optional_feature" entry in the distmeta. It must contain entries for "description" and "prereqs". identifier This method returns the feature's identifier. description This method returns the feature's long description. prereqs This method returns the feature's prerequisites as a CPAN::Meta::Prereqs object. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature using the CPAN Request Tracker. Bugs can be submitted through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=CPAN-Meta> When submitting a bug or request, please include a test-file or a patch to an existing test-file that illustrates the bug or desired feature. AUTHORS
o David Golden <dagolden@cpan.org> o Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by David Golden and Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-03 CPAN::Meta::Feature(3)