Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Download Oracle on Linux RHEL5 ?? Post 302231314 by vikas027 on Tuesday 2nd of September 2008 05:29:51 AM
Old 09-02-2008
Thanks a lot Radoulov ,

Will get back to you once I download and install it.

Thanks again.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

LINUX Download

I would like to download a basic copy of LINUX to my PC as a sandbox in which I can run basic commands and functions as a learning tool. I have an older PC - Pentium III Processor at 1GHz, 128MB RAM at 133 MHz, Windows ME operating system. Is there a version of LINUX that would be compatible with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Download

Can you download Linux and install it on a machine using Windows 95? I'd like to learn it with my old laptop. Any ideas? nov_user :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nov_user
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux free download

Hello, I am not sure where to post this questions... I have Windows XP in my home computer. I need to install Linux on my home computer for learning purpose. Can one please recommend any free download link to download free linux... Any help is appreciated... Thank you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: govindts
1 Replies

4. Linux

Can not play sound in Linux RHEL5.

Hi All, Recently I installed Linux RHEL5 on my machine. It seems that I can not play sound on RHEL5. I have real player installed along with RHEL5 but, when I try to play any song, the error message comes up saying "Can not open the audio device.Another application may be using it." Does any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gydave
2 Replies
install-hinote(1)					      General Commands Manual						 install-hinote(1)

NAME
install-hinote - installs a new Hi-Note in a Palm Device SYNOPSIS
install-hinote -p <port> filename [filename filename ...] -c <category> DESCRIPTION
install-hinote allows the user to write one or more files as a new Hi-Note or into the Hi-Notes Palm application itself, on the Palm hand- held device. Please see http://www.cyclos.com/ for more information on Hi-Note. OPTIONS -p --port <port>, Use device file <port> to communicate with the Palm handheld device. If this is not specified, will look for the $PILOTPORT environ- ment variable. If both are not found, will fall back to /dev/pilot -h --help Display help synopsis for install-hinote -v --version Display version of install-hinote -c --category <category>, Write files to <category> in the Hi-NOte application USAGE
The program will connect to a target Palm handheld device, and writes the file or files given on the command line into the Hi-Note applica- tion. KNOWN BUGS
The Palm Device may have a maximum length on Hi-Note sizes. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at http://bugs.pilot-link.org/ AUTHOR
install-hinote was written by Bill Goodman <bgoodman@cyclos.com> Free Software Foundation Palm Computing Device Tools install-hinote(1)