Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris A1000 Solaris 10 on Blade 1000 Post 302230174 by tribbles on Thursday 28th of August 2008 06:39:58 PM
Old 08-28-2008
Not sure how to do..........
perform a max POST

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Benchmarks

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8

Sun Blade 2000 UltraSparc III Solaris 8 Notes: prtdiag: System Configuration: Sun Microsystems sun4u SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000 (UltraSPARC-III+) System clock frequency: 150 MHZ Memory size: 3GB ==================================== CPUs ==================================== ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnorth
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Jumpstart Solaris 8 on Sun Blade 150 Hangs

We had to replace a hard drive in one of our Sun Blade 150s, but now it hangs during the Jumpstart. It will show 1 or 2 Timeout for ARP/RARP messages and then start the spinning numbers. It always stops at 2ae00 and just hangs there. We have 1 combined jumpstart server and it is also our NIS+... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stottsja
5 Replies

3. Solaris

SunBlade 1000, 'blocked' when trying to install Solaris 10

HW: SunBlade 1000 w/2x CPUs, DVD-ROM, XVR-1200 SW: Solaris 10 DVDs direct from Sun Tried: probing scsi, boot -r, reset-all When booting off cd: boot cdrom Boot device: /pci@8, 700000/scsi/scsi@6/disk@6,0:f File and args: SunOS Release 5.10 Version Generic_141444-09 64-bit Copyright... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: boolean2
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris: Blade 150 - XWINDOWS Problem

Hi, I have a Solaris 8.0 BLADE 150 machine. I have an onboard graphics alongwith an addon XVR500 graphics card. Now, when I use the motherboard graphics, I am not able to login to the XWINDOWS terminal, instead it stays on the console. But, if I insert the monitor cable to the XVR500 port,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: angshuman_ag
2 Replies

5. Hardware

Sun Blade 1000 keyboard not detected.

Hello, I have a sun blade 1000 machine, it passes post, has 2 750mhz sparc 3 cpus and has 4GB of ram. I have setup a TIP connection and did everything i could to figure what the hell is going on, but I cannot it seems to me that the usb ports are not giving out any power. I've tried all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstalling Solaris 9 on Sun Blade 100

For the past ten years I have owned a blade 100, and I had Solaris 9 running on it. Due to the fact, 9 is woefully out of date, I wanted to try 10, but 10 needed more ram, so I beefed up the ram to the full 2 gig. I have two 15 gig ide drives in the box (stock drives). But unfortunately solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RichardET
2 Replies

7. Solaris

help installing solaris 10 on sun blade 1500

Hi everyone can someone please explain to me how to install solaris 10 on a sunblade 1500 using cdrom? Thanks for your assistance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Cannot install or run Solaris 8 on Sun Blade 150

Hi everybody, I'm having big troubles in installing Solaris 8 on a Sun Blade 150. Here are some system specs: Sun Blade 150 (UltraSPARC-IIe 550MHz) RAM: 256MB OBP 4.10.6 2003/06/06 12:30 POST 2.0.1 2001/08/23 17:13 When I try to boot from Solaris 8 CD with boot cdrom or... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vortigern
10 Replies
cgi_register_parse_cb(3)					     cgi/cgi.h						  cgi_register_parse_cb(3)

NAME
cgi_register_parse_cb - Register a parse callback SYNOPSIS
#include <cgi/cgi.h> NEOERR *cgi_register_parse_cb(CGI *cgi, const char *method, const char *ctype, void *rock, CGI_PARSE_CB parse_cb); ARGUMENTS
cgi - a CGI struct method - the HTTP method you want to handle, or * for all ctype - the HTTP Content-Type you want to handle, or * for all rock - opaque data that we'll pass to your call back DESCRIPTION
The ClearSilver CGI Kit has built-in functionality to handle the following methods: GET -> doesn't have any data except query string, which is processed for all methods POST w/ application/x-www-form-urlencoded POST w/ multipart/form-data processed as RFC2388 data into files and HDF (see cgi_filehandle()) PUT (any type) The entire data chunk is stored as a file, with meta data in HDF (similar to single files in RFC2388). The data is accessible via cgi_filehandle with NULL for name. To handle other methods/content types, you have to register your own parse function. This isn't necessary if you aren't expecting any data, and technically HTTP only allows data on PUT/POST requests (and presumably user defined methods). In particular, if you want to implement XML-RPC or SOAP, you'll have to register a callback here to grab the XML data chunk. Usually you'll want to register POST w/ application/xml or POST w/ text/xml (you either need to register both or reg- ister POST w/ * and check the ctype yourself, remember to nerr_raise(CGIParseNotHandled) if you aren't handling the POST). In general, your callback should: Find out how much data is available: l = hdf_get_value (cgi->hdf, "CGI.ContentLength", NULL); len = atoi(l); And read/handle all of the data using cgiwrap_read. See the builtin handlers for how this is done. Note that cgiwrap_read is not guarunteed to return all of the data you request (just like fread(3)) since it might be reading of a socket. Sorry. You should be careful when read- ing the data to watch for short reads (ie, end of file) and cases where the client sends you data ad infinitum. RETURN VALUE
None SEE ALSO
cgi_debug_init(3), cgi_parse(3), cgi_destroy(3), cgi_js_escape(3), cgi_html_escape_strfunc(3), cgi_register_strfuncs(3), cgi_output(3), parse_rfc2388(3), cgi_url_validate(3), open_upload(3), cgi_cs_init(3), cgi_url_escape_more(3), cgi_html_strip_strfunc(3), cgi_neo_error(3), cgi_redirect(3), cgi_filehandle(3), cgi_register_parse_cb(3), cgi_url_escape(3), cgi_init(3), cgi_redirect_uri(3), cgi_cookie_clear(3), cgi_url_unescape(3), cgi_vredirect(3), cgi_display(3), cgi_html_ws_strip(3), cgi_error(3), cgi_cookie_set(3), cgi_text_html_strfunc(3), cgi_cookie_authority ClearSilver 12 July 2007 cgi_register_parse_cb(3)