Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: right scrollbar on xterm
Operating Systems Solaris right scrollbar on xterm Post 302228400 by incredible on Sunday 24th of August 2008 09:45:42 AM
Old 08-24-2008
Aren't sure if the "True" IS CASE SENSITIVE OR NOT.
Xterm Terminal Emulator Options

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xterm

hi I'm trying to launch admintool via an export DISPLAY. that is i am doing a rlogin to serverB from serverA. i did the command export DISPLAY=serverA:0 but it prompted me the error DISPLAY=serverA:0: is not an identifier i have searched the forum but there is not much things on this error... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

missing scrollbar

Hi, My tcsh window doesn't have a scrollbar, so I don't get a lot of history! Can you help to get scrollbar? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: parisa_3456
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xterm scrollbar issue

I have a xterm window opening from my Java code. This xterm is opened from the code in this manner: // to run shell command in a xterm window public synchronized void rshd(String title, String commd) { String xt = "xterm -sb -T "; String xtm = xt + title + " -e " + commd; Runtime run =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanz
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with xterm scrollbar

I have a xterm window opening from my Java code. This xterm is opened from the code in this manner: // to run shell command in a xterm window public synchronized void rshd(String title, String commd) { String xt = "xterm -sb -T "; String xtm = xt + title + " -e " + commd; Runtime run =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vanz
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scrollbar in email

Hi, I am sending a text file through email as email-body. This file is having records which have width more than a page. When i recieve the email, i can see no scrollbar in the email. So its not easy to read the mail as multiple pages are shrinked into one page. I want to have horizontal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srilaxmi
1 Replies

6. AIX

Enable scrollbar on all aixterm windows ?

There is this workstations that I sometimes work on and it annoys me because it does not have any vertical scrollbar enabled. I did a Google on activating scroll bar but they talk about escape sequences that I have no clue on how to do this: CSI ? P m h DEC Private Mode Set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Xaw3d asciiTextWidget: how to scroll right without scrollbar

this is kinda solved Hi I need to program an ordinary text field which scrolls to the right when it gets filled. It must be in Xaw3d. I cannot get the asciiTextWidget to do it. Which resource do you need to set in asciiTextWidget to allow the widget to scroll to the right when typing text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bibi Monash
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Man Pages - Removed Table Tags and Fixed Scrollbar Issue

OK. I fixed the horizonal scroll bar issues in the man pages pre format output for the man pages by removing all table tags and converting to divs: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture876.png I still have some work to do on reformatting the deep search redirects and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)