Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to make menu of result from egrep Post 302227489 by tvrman on Thursday 21st of August 2008 09:51:00 AM
Old 08-21-2008
Hi

both thanks, last days im playing arround with this solutions, and
it seems very good, one last issue im facing with is the space in the description i generate a seperate menu option, so i mean Reguliere expressie tutorial will generate 3 option's 1) Reguliere , 2) Expressie , 3) tutorial.
Is this easy to handle and generate 1) Reguliere expressie tutorial instead.

Thanks again
regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

egrep counting every 2 lines of result as 1

Hi, Can someone help me count this line: Say I have a file (file1.txt) that contains below: 11/16 13:08:19.5436 18096 --- Generating a <reading> event 11/16 13:08:19.7784 18096 ---- Sending a <writing> event 11/16 13:08:37.4516 18096 --- Generating a <reading> event 11/16... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Orbix
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Egrep cheat sheet anywhere? Looking for meaning of egrep -c

Hi I've been searching google and have not found what egrep -c means. Does anyone know where I can get a cheat sheet or what that -c means? thanks, Linda (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: leelm
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

egrep/grep result of more files

hi , I'm new at unix bash scripting, im playing a little bit with egrep/grep. I have serveral files and i do a search on those files, like "aki", the result is many rows outcoming and serveral of them are dubble because aki wil come more than ones in a file, how can i get a result that it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tvrman
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

using egrep to get result

Hi all, Can egrep using AND OR ?, like egrep -i "title.$1" AND "category.$2" ./home.... I want to give two search criteria, the files where egrep is seaching in for example looks like below rows. title this is an test category space (command line input) $1 script.sh this space ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tvrman
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

search ")" with egrep - egrep: syntax error

Hi Guys, we have a shell script which basically query the Database which retrieves huge data and use the data with "egrep" . Now there is some data which contains characters like "abc)" and the same is used like below : "egrep (.+\|GDPRAB16\|GDPR/11702 96 abc)\|$ temp.txt" now while... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagarjani
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu in Menu script issue

Problem: I am trying to create a menu in a menu script and I am running into an issue with the calculator portion of the script. I am first presented with the ==Options Menu== which all 5 options working correctly. Now comes the fun part. I select option 1 which takes me to my ==Calculator... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iDdraig
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in create menu with 3 sub menu using the case command

hi all i am a newbie to this is there any examples on creating a main menu with 3 sub menu main menu -> option a , b and c a menu -> option 1 ,2 and 3 b menu -> option 1 ,2 c menu -> option 1 ,2 i am getting headache as my code kept getting unexpected EOF ---------- Post... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercm
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Egrep how to make sure string is after 5 comma

Hello, Need help... using egrep how do I make sure string is after 5th comma example: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i Suppose i want to search letter f but want to make sure it is after 5th comma. Is there any way to check string is after 5th comma? Thanks !! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: vegasluxor
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare the current result with previous line result.?

Hi Gurus, I have requirement to compare current result with previous reuslt. The sample case is below. 1 job1 1 1 job2 2 1 job3 3 2 job_a1 1 2 job_a2 2 2 job_a3 3 3 job_b1 1 3 job_b2 2 for above sample file, GID is group ID, for input line, the job run... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ken6503
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Gnome 3.28.3 menu item dissapears under the system menu

I installed CentOS 8 with Gnome 3.28.2 and I noticed that the "switch user" menu item disappeared from under the system menu of Gnome classic (Both X11 & Wayland). I checked google and this problem seems to have a history going back several releases of Gnome. Unfortunately, I never found a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bodisha
1 Replies
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin - Plugin generator command SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin; my $plugin = Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin->new; $plugin->run(@ARGV); DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin generates directory structures for fully functional Mojolicious plugins. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin inherits all attributes from Mojo::Command and implements the following new ones. "description" my $description = $plugin->description; $plugin = $plugin->description('Foo!'); Short description of this command, used for the command list. "usage" my $usage = $plugin->usage; $plugin = $plugin->usage('Foo!'); Usage information for this command, used for the help screen. METHODS
Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin inherits all methods from Mojo::Command and implements the following new ones. "run" $plugin->run(@ARGV); Run this command. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Command::generate::plugin(3pm)