Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Assist me in doing certification please Post 302226621 by vbe on Tuesday 19th of August 2008 11:28:11 AM
Old 08-19-2008
Well,
Start by getting these 2 books:

HP-UX 11i Systems Administration Handbook and Toolkit
Bookpool: HP-UX 11i Systems Administration Handbook and Toolkit

HP-UX CSA: Official Study Guide and Desk Reference
Bookpool: HP-UX CSA: Official Study Guide and Desk Reference, 2nd Edition

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

could some assist please

i was searching on the net have found a couple of sample programs and was wondering if some could tell me what they do cheers. main() { printf("Executing ls\n"); execl("/bin/ls","ls","-l", (char *)0); perror("execl failed to run ls"); exit(1); } main() { int i; i =... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ruffenator
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script Assist

Hello all I am new and I had a question that I was hoping you could answer. I am using mutt on a directory in this directory will be pdf files named 001.pdf , 002.pdf and so on. I need a script that can read the filename and associate that with a user like so : if 001.pdf exists then email... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxguy30350
16 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please Assist

I try taip this script below...but i have got error.The error message is Input read error..Anybody can see whether my script have problem.Below this is my script: #!/bin/sh filename=test.txt vi $filename <<EndOfCommands i This file was created automatically from a shell script ^ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mastercar
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need of a Parsing Script Assist...

Im trying to find a script that will pull ip addresses along with the date and time sort it by ip addresses and output it to a file... As a newbie to scripting im kinda stumped here...and suggestions? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jspinal
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

In need of assist....

How would i take the output of a file dump it into another file while at the same time sorting it? this is my script..simple i know!? echo "Enter the file log you wish to use. : " read file awk '{print $1,$2,$4,$5}' $file >> list Im trying to dump it into that list file and sort it at... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jspinal
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

assist me in UNIX scripting

hi ... i want to monitor the httpd service whether its online or offline.. if httpd service goes offline/stopped then i need to get alert to my mail. how to do construct this script.. myself using RHEL4 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriniv666
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)