Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP O/S MIB file?
Operating Systems HP-UX HP O/S MIB file? Post 302226510 by bjagadeesh on Tuesday 19th of August 2008 06:47:27 AM
Old 08-19-2008
HP O/S MIB file?

HI all,
please let me know where i can find the HP OS system MIB file.?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Jagadeesh.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MIB OID for my Sun workstation

hi, as far as i know, every sun solaris 8 workstation has a snmp agent running by default. i want to know my SNMP agent MIB oid. please tell me how to find out this information. thanks and urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. SCO

Want to set up SNMP with MIB on SCO OS5

Want to setup snmp with mib to track system issues on SCO OS5.0.5. Is there somewhere I can look that will give me insight in how to answer some of the questions the mkdev snmp asks? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: herd5cusa
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From Where Can I download MIB

Hi, From Where I can download MIB for Linux 7.2. Please help. Regards, Sumit Roy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitroy
4 Replies

4. AIX

SAP and MIB

Hi there all.. I got SAP running on AIX systems. Now I got SNMP running and it is collecting info. But I want the SAP MIB to be running so I can also retrieve SAP info. How can I neable it on AIX? When I do a MIB walk on SAP it isnt showing anything. Thanx in advance! :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: draco
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How install the HOST RESOURCES MIB

Hello to all, I need monitor some AIX servers version 5.3 it, would want to know how if these servers or bring installed HOST RESOURCES MIB, is necessary to compile it, if I can unload it or of it could obtain where it, since I take with this problem around 2 weeks… I am trying to collect data... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: julius_MIB
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MIB issue

can someone please help me out with this. why do i keep getting a "No Such Instance..." error message? The MIB file is in the proper directory and with the proper permissions. What could be wrong? I restarted snmpd already. Thank you. snmpwalk -v2c -c AH$%FJY ferenty01.blah.net... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies
SNMP_HOSTRES(3) 					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					   SNMP_HOSTRES(3)

NAME
snmp_hostres -- host resources module for bsnmpd(8) LIBRARY
(begemotSnmpdModulePath."hostres" = /usr/lib/snmp_hostres.so) DESCRIPTION
The snmp_hostres module implements the HOST-RESOURCES-MIB as standardized in RFC 2790. RESTRICTIONS
Not all information in the MIB is meaningful in FreeBSD or is available. The following variables are not implemented or carry no informa- tion: hrFSType There are several types of file systems for which no appropriate OID exists yet which are supported by FreeBSD. For smbfs, procfs and devfs , hrFSOther is returned. In all other cases, hrFSUnknown. hrFSBootable It is questionable what bootable means here. Does it mean that the BIOS is available to start a boot on that file system or does it mean that there is something bootable? In either case this information is not available so this variable returns True for the root file system (which is not necessarily correct) and False for all others. hrFSLastFullBackupDate, hrFSLastPartialBackupDate This is not available and always returns an empty string. Theoretically, this could be retrieved from /etc/dumpdates, which would hardly be correct given the different ways of doing backups. hrDiskStorageTable Floppy devices are currently not reported. Also the names of the disks are hard-coded in the module. FILES
/usr/share/snmp/defs/hostres_tree.def The description of the MIB tree implemented by snmp_hostres. /usr/share/snmp/mibs/HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES.txt /usr/share/snmp/mibs/HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt /usr/share/snmp/mibs/BEGEMOT-HOSTRES-MIB.txt This is the MIB that is implemented by this module. SEE ALSO
gensnmptree(1), snmpmod(3) AUTHORS
Victor Cruceru <soc-victor@FreeBSD.org> BSD
January 3, 2006 BSD