Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how do i ignore rows with first filed NULL Post 302226410 by vidyadhar85 on Tuesday 19th of August 2008 02:12:18 AM
Old 08-19-2008
try adding WHEN FIELD1!="" in SQLLDR..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filed substitution with awk

guys, I'm trying to 9k lines of the following: aaa aaa 1 1 1 to aaa aaa 1 01 1 Im pretty ignorant when it comes to subtituting fields using awk any help ? Tony (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tony3101
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

deleting pipes in a particular filed

i have a file with some records seperated by pipe. I am getting unwanted "|" in the 7th field and i want to remove any pipes in the 7th field only. Can somebody help out? Here is the sample record. 460625192|432559595|MANU... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The LimitRequestBody filed in openSUSE 10.2

Because some program i have installed can not upload files bigger than some size as printing, the base got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes what that i need to do as written in the documentation of the program increase the value of a fileld called LimitRequestBody told that is in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tal
3 Replies

4. Linux

The LimitRequestBody filed in openSUSE 10.2

Because some program i have installed can not upload files bigger than some size as printing, the base got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes what that i need to do as written in the documentation of the program increase the value of a fileld called LimitRequestBody told that is in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tal
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing rows based on a different file (ignore my earlier post - there was a mistake).

Sorry I made a mistake in my last post (output is suppose to be the opposite). Here is a revised post. Hi, I am not sure if this has already been asked (I tried the search but the search was too broad). Basically I want to remove rows based on another file. So file1 looks like this (tab... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert string 'NULL' where there is a null value

I have an input file having 7 fields delimited by , eg : 1,ABC,hg,1,2,34,3 2,hj,YU,2,3,4, 3,JU,kl,4,5,7, 4,JK,KJ,3,56,4,5 The seventh field here in some lines is empty, whereas the other lines there is a value. How do I insert string NULL at this location (7th loc) for these lines where... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: zilch
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk code to ignore the first occurence unknown number of rows in a data column

Hello experts, Shown below is the 2 column sample data(there are many data columns in actual input file), Key, Data A, 1 A, 2 A, 2 A, 3 A, 1 A, 1 A, 1 I need the below output. Key, Data A, 2 A, 2 A, 3 A, 1 A, 1 A, 1 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Verify the null filed of the text file

Here is my sample data Test.txt column 1|columne 2|columne 3|columne 4 test|test||test test|test|test| test||test|test test|test|test|test |test|test|test In that example having NULL value of the row 2-column 3,row 3-column 4,row 4 - column 2,row 6- column 1 How i can validate... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish2014
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to ignore multiple rows based on a condition

All, I have a text file(Inputfile.csv) with millions of rows and 100 columns. Check the sample for 2 columns below. Key,Check A,1 A,2 A, A,4 B,0 B,1 B,2 B,3 B,4 .... million rows. My requirement is to delete all the rows corresponding to all the keys which ever has at least one... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
4 Replies
al(1)							      General Commands Manual							     al(1)

NAME
al, al2 - Mono Assembly Linker SYNOPSIS
al [option] [source-files] DESCRIPTION
AL is the Mono assembly linkder. This linker is used to put together assemblies from a collection of modules (.netmodule files), assembly manifest files and resources. Do not confuse this with the monolinker, which is a tool to reduce the size of assemblies based on the code used. Use al for processing 1.0 assemblies, use al2 to process 2.0 assemblies. OPTIONS
@<filename> Read response file for more options. -algid:<id> Algorithm used to hash files. The <id> must be specified in hexadecimal. -base:<addr> | -baseaddress:<addr> Base address for the library. THIS FEATURE ISN'T IMPLEMENTED. -bugreport:<filename> Create a 'Bug Report' file. THIS FEATURE ISN'T IMPLEMENTED. -comp:<text> | -company:<text> This inserts the company name into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyCompany ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -config:<text> | -configuration:<text> This inserts the configuration string into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyConfiguration ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -copy:<text> | -copyright:<text> This inserts the copyright message into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyCopyright ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -c:<text> | -culture:<text> This inserts the supported culture into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyCulture ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -delay | -delay+ | -delaysign | -delaysign+ The generated assembly will be delay signed. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyDelaySignAttribute (true)] attribute into C# source code. -delay- | -delaysign- The generated assembly will be fully signed (i.e. not delay signed). This is the default option when signing (-keyfile or -key- name). -descr:<text> | -description:<text> This inserts a description of the assembly into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyDescription ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -e:<filename> | -evidence:<filename> This embed into the assembly the specified file as assembly security evidences. -fileversion:<version> Optional Win32 version. This overrides the normal assembly version. -flags:<flags> Assembly flags. The <flags> must be specified in hexadecimal. -fullpaths Display files using fully-qualified filenames. -keyf:<filename> | -keyfile:<filename> Strongname (sign) the output assembly using the key pair present in the specified strong name key file (snk). A full key pair is required unless the delay signing option is also specified (-delay+). This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyKeyFile ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -keyn:<text> | -keyname:<text> Strongname (sign) the output assembly using the key pair present in the specified container. Delay signing isn't supported when using key containers. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyKeyName ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -main:<method> Specifies the method name of the assembly entry point. -nologo Suppress the startup banner and copyright message. -out:<filename> Output file name for the assembly manifest. -prod:<text> | product:<text> This inserts the product name into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyProduct ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -productv[ersion]:<text> This inserts the product version into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyInformationalVersion ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -t[arget]:<target> | -target=<target> Valid <target>s are: lib | library to create a library (.dll), exe to create a console executable (.exe), and win | winexe to create a Windows executable (.exe). -template:<filename> Specifies an assembly to get default options from. -title:<text> This inserts an assembly title into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyTitle ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -trade:<text> | -trademark:<text> This inserts a trademark message into the assembly metadata. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyTrademark ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -v:<version> | -version:<version> This inserts the assembly version into the assembly metadata. You can use * to auto-generate remaining numbers. This is equivalent to adding the [AssemblyVersion ("<text>")] attribute into C# source code. -win32icon:<filename> Use this icon for the output. -win32res:<filename> Specifies the Win32 resource file. -? | -help Display information about AL SEE ALSO
sn(1), monolinker(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 Novell, Inc (http://www.novell.com) MAILING LISTS
Visit http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list for details. WEB SITE
Visit: http://www.mono-project.com for details al(1)