Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris solaris server resources utilized Post 302223336 by maooah on Saturday 9th of August 2008 08:21:41 AM
Old 08-09-2008
Hi Dukenuke

you have not said anything about the SIZE column what should i think about that

Regards

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Learning solaris 10 resources

This is my site and i hope it is useful for unix beginner http://www.learning-solaris.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoanginlove81
0 Replies

2. Solaris

List all resources on physical host LDOM server

Hello, I have a SUN T5240 running Solaris 10 with Logical Domain Manager (v 1.0.3). You can use the "ldm" command to display current resources on the box. Is there away to display all the "physical resources" on the box(i.e.,used and unused). For example, "ldm ls" will tell me what the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephanpitts
5 Replies

3. Fedora

ssh command to read server resources

what is the ssh command to read my server resources, like system operator, Ram installed, CPU etc....? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dan8354544
12 Replies

4. AIX

migrating solaris DB servers to AIX - resources ?

Hi Guys, I have a new project where I have to migrate about 150+ database environments from various solaris systems running Solaris 8 / 10 and residing on very different sun boxes (from 25k down to ancient/unsupported hardware) to AIX (power6). As special bonus for me, about half of these DBs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Unable to find utilized disk space on zone server.

Hi, I am unable to find remaining space on solaris 10. below is output. I am facing this issue on zone server. bash-3.00# df -h / Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on / 59G 59G 0K 100% / bash-3.00# pwd / bash-3.00# du -sh * 1K File_Stores 19K TT_DB 9K app 1K bin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies
SIZE(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   SIZE(1)

NAME
size - print the size of the sections in an object file SYNOPSIS
size [ option ... ] [ object ... ] DESCRIPTION
Size (without the -m option) prints the (decimal) number of bytes required by the __TEXT, __DATA and __OBJC segments. All other segments are totaled and that size is listed in the `others' column. The final two columns is the sum in decimal and hexadecimal. If no file is specified, a.out is used. The options to size(1) are: - Treat the remaining arguments as name of object files not options to size(1). -m Print the sizes of the Mach-O segments and sections as well as the total sizes of the sections in each segment and the total size of the segments in the file. -l When used with the -m option, also print the addresses and offsets of the sections and segments. -x When used with the -m option, print the values in hexadecimal (with leading 0x's) rather than decimal. -arch arch_type Specifies the architecture, arch_type, of the file for size(1) to operate on when the file is a universal file. (See arch(3) for the currently know arch_types.) The arch_type can be "all" to operate on all architectures in the file. The default is to display only the host architecture, if the file contains it; otherwise, all architectures in the file are shown. SEE ALSO
otool(1) BUGS
The size of common symbols can't be reflected in any of the numbers for relocatable object files. Apple Computer, Inc. July 28, 2005 SIZE(1)