Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Guidance needed for quick script Post 302222919 by senthilkumar_ak on Friday 8th of August 2008 01:00:16 AM
Old 08-08-2008
Worker#1364lchalegreenVST: 10:02:11 336 ViewStatementBusinessLogic.validateRequestStatementService is unable to fulfil a request
Worker#0522keynotescriptCP: 21:59:47 899 CardProfileServiceAggregatorForCycleCut.getCardProfileData Exit
Worker#0522keynotescriptCP: 21:59:47 899 CardProfileServiceAggregatorForCycleCut.getCardProfileData Exit
Worker#0522keynotescriptCP: 21:59:47 899 CardProfileBusinessLogic.getCardProfile Time taken to get cardprofile is :::: 4.96 secs
Worker#0522keynotescriptCP: 21:59:47 900 CardProfileServiceBean.getCardProfile Exit

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IP Address changes - Quick Help Needed.

We are running Solaris 9 and I have changed the IP address, Subnet Mask & Broadcast Address using ifconfig and have also changed the default gateway. How do I save these changes as I have bounced the box and it reverted back to the old IP Address settings. I am really new to UNIX and we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingerd2003
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick help needed in the Shell Script

Hiii, i have a doubt here-- I have to take backup of all the files inside directory dir(logs,tmp,corefiles) at the location $BackupLocation.i should take the backup of logs,tmp,corefiles inside the $BackupLocation directory and then remove the files and touch the files inside the directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A little guidance needed :)

Hi guys, I'm learning the ropes of BASH and am doing a few exercises to see if its sinking in but have gotten stuck on something I KNOW is looking at me right in the face but just isn't registering. I'm creating a script that needs to get specific strings from a line. So using the "ls -l... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadow0001
9 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 fbackup? restore help/guidance needed

Hello, We've recently had a multiple hardrive failure in our legacy HP9000. Now the drives are repaired and the filesystems are recreated, I went to restore the last of the database tables from our dds3 backup, but cannot. Here's what's going on: BTW, I'm an absolute novice w/ HP-UX The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastuart
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Notepad help needed easy quick question

TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHED PICTURE. my goal is just to SELECT n DELETE Those lines : Dialogue: Marked=0,0:02:39.49,0:02:40.49,Default,NTP,0000,00 00,0000,!Effect, (without the text) take a look at that picture... the marked line... i just need ALL of these lines removed.. i managed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_spidey
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick Favour needed

Hi there, i currently dont have access to my linux machine and need to get these script files sent to someone. Can someone please create .sh files for me with the code that i have displayed below. It would be very very helpfull. There are 3 different scripts and it would be great if someone... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aLderzz
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Quick help on 'awk' needed...!!

bash-2.05$ A=`cat /etc/group |awk -F':' '{if ($1$3$4 ==... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

korn shell script guidance

Please look over my short comings during this line if questions. I have multiple lines in a file that look like, phycook 618722 1 76 12:15:13 pts/122 70:24 /4js/runtime2.02.10/lib/fglrun-bin initmenu.42r phycook 593484 1 65 12:15:18 pts/122 69:22... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juredd1
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Guidance needed for a typical shell script with sql query

Hi , I have a txt file with contents like: 1234 2345 3456 7891 I need to write a script which takes input file as txt file..run a sql query for that number and place the output of query in another file.. select * from bus_event where acct_nbr='1234'( from input txt file) the query... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh Putnala
20 Replies
Gearman::Server::Client(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Gearman::Server::Client(3pm)

NAME
Gearman::Server::Client - client for gearmand NAME
Used by Gearman::Server to instantiate connections from clients. Clients speak either a binary protocol, for normal operation (calling functions, grabbing function call requests, returning function values, etc), or a text-based line protocol, for relatively rare administrative / monitoring commands. The binary protocol commands aren't currently documented. (FIXME) But they're well-implemented in Gearman::Client, Gearman::Worker, and Gearman::Client::Async, if that's any consolation. The line-based administrative commands are documented below. Binary Protocol Structure All binary protocol exchanges between clients (which can be callers, workers, or both) and the Gearman server have common packet header: 4 byte magic -- either "REQ" for requests to the server, or "RES" for responses from the server 4 byte type -- network order integer, representing the packet type 4 byte length -- network order length, for data segment. data -- optional, if length is non-zero Binary Protocol Commands echo_req (type=16) A debug command. The server will reply with the same data, in a echo_res (type=17) packet. (and many more...) FIXME: auto-generate protocol docs from internal Gearman::Util table, once annotated with some English? Line based commands These commands are used for administrative or statistic tasks to be done on the gearman server. They can be entered using a line based client (telnet, etc.) by connecting to the listening port(7003) and are also intended to be machine parsable. "workers" Emits list of registered workers, their fds, IPs, client ids, and list of registered abilities (function names they can do). Of format: fd ip.x.y.z client_id : func_a func_b func_c fd ip.x.y.z client_id : func_a func_b func_c fd ip.x.y.z client_id : func_a func_b func_c . It ends with a line with just a period. "status" The output format of this function is tab separated columns as follows, followed by a line consisting of a fullstop and a newline (". ") to indicate the end of output. Function name A string denoting the name of the function of the job Number in queue A positive integer indicating the total number of jobs for this function in the queue. This includes currently running ones as well (next column) Number of jobs running A positive integer showing how many jobs of this function are currently running Number of capable workers A positive integer denoting the maximum possible count of workers that could be doing this job. Though they may not all be working on it due to other tasks holding them busy. "jobs" Output format is zero or more lines of: [Job function name] [Uniq (coalescing) key] [Worker address] [Number of listeners] Follows by a single line of: . is a literal tab character is perl's definition of newline (literal on linux, something else on win32) "clients" Output format is zero or more sections of: One line of: [Client Address] Followed by zero or more lines of: [Job Function] [Uniq (coalescing) key] [Worker Address] Follows by a single line of: . is a literal tab character is perl's definition of newline (literal on linux, something else on win32) "maxqueue" function [max_queue_size] For a given function of job, the maximum queue size is adjusted to be max_queue_size jobs long. A negative value indicates unlimited queue size. If the max_queue_size value is not supplied then it is unset (and the default maximum queue size will apply to this function). This function will return OK upon success, and will return ERR incomplete_args upon an invalid number of arguments. "shutdown" ["graceful"] Close the server. Or "shutdown graceful" to close the listening socket, then close the server when traffic has died away. "version" Returns server version. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-14 Gearman::Server::Client(3pm)