Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Compatibility problem of Tk Module in different versions Post 302219865 by kunal_dixit on Wednesday 30th of July 2008 08:21:14 AM
Old 07-30-2008
I am facing one more problem. I want to connect oracle database through perl. For it i am using DBI module which is not working for perl 5.6 so do i need to install some driver for it?

Thanks
Kunal

Last edited by kunal_dixit; 07-31-2008 at 03:40 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

compatibility problem ??!!

hi! i have two problems with the following script who prepares a date (removes the heading zero from day if day<10) for arithmetical operations: <script> #!/usr/bin/sh DAY=`date +%d`; echo 1 - $DAY;#i.e. 06 DAY=${DAY#0}; echo 2 - $DAY;#i.e. 6 </script> 1. every time i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: oti
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

having problem in understanding namei module

can anyone give me some idea on unix filesystem namei's algorithsm (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kangc
2 Replies

3. Programming

Basic multi module problem

I am trying to learn how to use multiple modules and hearder files. I have tried a little experiment but cannot get it to work. Here is my code and compilation attempt. Any help with finding my problems appreciated. The main function (main01.c) calls a function located in another file... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: enuenu
9 Replies

4. Linux

problem with kernel module loading

Hi masters, I am new to linux and unix forum and this is my first forum. So please excuse if I am not giving sufficient information. I will give them on request. I have created a bandwidth manager module. I am using a 2.6.9 kernel and in Red Hat 3.4.3 distribution. But when i run make... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Kernel module compilation problem

I have one big module 2.6.18 kernel mod.c I want to divide this to several files. The problem is to write right Makefile lib1.h lib1.c mod.c mod.c works fine normally but when I divide into several files and try to compile with this makefile obj-m := mod.o mod-objs := lib1.o ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcintom
3 Replies

6. SCO

SCO unix binary compatibility problem

Hi I am looking for sco xenix binary compatibility utility "cvtomf",(convert omf object to COFF object) Would you please help me ? tnx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
3 Replies

7. AIX

apache/tomcat compatibility with AIX versions

Hello, Where can i find the information about the compatibility versions of tomcat with AIX? for example, AIX 5.2 supported tomcat versions?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balareddy
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem loading cpufreq module

I'd like to install cpufreq modules on my server . I tried sudo modprobe acpi-cpufreq but got the error FATAL: Error inserting acpi_cpufreq (/lib/modules/2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen/kernel/arch/x86_64/kernel/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.ko): No such device cat /proc/cpuinfo gives this ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem during perl module installation

Hi 'm getting error while installing perl mdule on linux.can any one tell me how to resolve that error? problem is: CPAN: File::Temp loaded ok (v0.22) CPAN.pm: Going to build J/JD/JDB/Win32-OLE-0.1709.tar.gz OS unsupported Warning: No success on command Warning (usually harmless):... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kavi.mogu
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync problem versions out of sync

Hello, I have a report which I am writing as a .tex file, and I am editing from two computers (office and home laptop). I use rsync over ssh connection to synchronise between them and all the rssync commands are written in a Shell script. #synchronise from office computer to home laptop... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram
2 Replies
PM_WHICH(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      PM_WHICH(1p)

NAME
pm_which - find installed modules SYNOPSIS
pm_which [ options ] module(s) Returns the path to the given module(s) OPTIONS -q, --quiet Just print paths -p, --paths Just convert the module name into a relative path -a, --all Print all paths, not just the first one found -n, --namespace Print all modules in the given namespace -m Only print module names, not paths -V Show module version -I libpath Add a path to search (like perl -I) -d, --dump Dump paths that would be searched (@INC by default) -h, --help Print this message -v, --version Print version information - Read modules from stdin, one per line DESCRIPTION
This tool reports the locations of installed perl modules. By default it lists the location of each specified module that would be loaded by require. OPTION DETAILS
quiet Under quiet mode, module names are suppressed and missing modules are not reported. Normal output: $ pm_which Module::One Module::Two Missing::Module Module::One - /path/to/Module/One.pm Module::Two - /path/to/Module/Two.pm Missing::Module - not found Under --quiet: $ pm_which -q Module::One Module::Two Missing::Module /path/to/Module/One.pm /path/to/Module/Two.pm paths In "paths" mode, each module is simply converted into a relative file path. This is possible even when the module is not installed. $ pm_which -p Missing::Module Missing/Module.pm all When the "all" switch is specified, all installed modules will be reported, not just the first one. This is useful for determining when there is a module installed in multiple locations. $ pm_which -a MyModule /path/to/MyModule.pm /home/me/perl/MyModule.pm namespace Arguments are taken as namespaces to search under. $ pm_which -n MyModule MyModule - /path/to/MyModule.pm MyModule::Foo - /path/to/MyModule/Foo.pm MyModule::Foo::Bar - /path/to/MyModule/Foo/Bar.pm -m Disables printing of module paths. This is only really useful in conjunction with --namespace. $ pm_which -nm MyModule MyModule MyModule::Foo MyModule::Foo::Bar -V Prints the version of each module, according to ExtUtils::MakeMaker. $ pm_which -V MyModule MyModule - /path/to/MyModule.pm [ 1.00 ] $ pm_which -Vnm MyModule MyModule [ 1.00 ] MyModule::Foo [ 0.01 ] MyModule::Foo::Bar [ undef ] dump Dumps the paths that would be searched and exits. This is @INC modified by any -I switches. $ pm_which --dump /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 ... $ pm_which -I lib --dump -I blib/lib lib blib/lib /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 ... version Prints the version number of the script, plus the version and path of Module::Util that was loaded. EXIT CODES
o 0 - Everything was OK o 1 - Initialisation failed (bad switches?) o 2 - Some modules were not installed SEE ALSO
This utility comes with Module::Util. AUTHOR
Matt Lawrence <mattlaw@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-06-08 PM_WHICH(1p)