Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with flash player
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Problem with flash player Post 302218923 by balumankala on Sunday 27th of July 2008 02:58:06 PM
Old 07-27-2008
Yes, it gives me the same message to me also. Is there any other way to solve this ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash Player

I am completely new to Unix and have a quick question... I have a client that wants me to develop Flash Commercials and Presentations. My question is, does the Linux Flash Player work on the Unix platform? Thanks in advance for your responses! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tbgfinancial
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem

Hello All, I am using Mozilla 1.7.8 on hp-ux 11.00, and install flash player 6 for it. it is giving following errors and get crashed. when i want to open a site need flash plugin. Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin' to `GtkWidget' Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

installing flash player

I download the files from Adobe, and place them in /opt/firefox/plugins i made sure to chown and chmod them to be the same as the other 2 plugins that i have in there. when i try to open a file .html that has links to a .swf it keeps asking me to install the player did i do something wrong? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash player in Firefox

Hey people Newly installed Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron (64-bit) on my PC. The problem is that I can't get Adobe Flash Player working in Firefox 3 Beta 5. I have tried many online guides, but none of them worked for me. Anyone knows how to make this work? I remember that I got it to work with a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sixmax
3 Replies

5. Solaris

how can i install flash player

:( i download flashplayer for solaris ;but i couldnt install for firefox;please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buketbarazi
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Rhel Client v6 and Flash player problem

Hello, I use Redhat enterprise Client v6. Firefox and chrome doesn't run flash script. I download (final version) and install flash rpm package. After redhat downloaded flash player security update and installed. but, still can not run flash script. what can i do for running flash script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oulutas
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Flash player

hello, i have downloaded flash player as tar.gz,i dont know how to copy files and paste it to usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/ , i have download it in my downloads. plz help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lee win
1 Replies
HOOLA(6)							  Freecell Solver							  HOOLA(6)

NAME
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve - The Freecell Solver utility for solving a range of Microsoft Freecell/Freecell Pro Boards SYNOPSIS
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve start end print_step [--binary-output-to filename] [--total-iterations-limit limit] [fc-solve Arguments...] DESCRIPTION
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve is a command line application that solves a range of Freecell deals of Microsoft Freecell and Freecell Pro. start is the first board to solve; end is the last (inclusive) and print_step is the division of board numbers in which to print a status message. Following this three mandatory parameters are several flags specific to the range solve. (refer to the OPTIONS section for more information) Afterwards one can give it a fc-solve command line that it will use to solve each board. Refer to the fc-solve(6) man page for information about its options. OPTIONS
--total-iterations-limit sets the maximal number of iterations with which to try to solve each deal. After that, the program will give up and report that the board was intractable. --binary-output-to sets the filename into which to output the number of iterations it took to solve each board. This file can later be used with statistical preset optimizers such as those found in the Freecell Solver version control repository. SEE ALSO
fc-solve(6) AUTHOR
Shlomi Fish, <http://www.shlomifish.org/> . Freecell Solver 3.12.0 2012-06-22 HOOLA(6)