Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: san device information
Operating Systems Solaris san device information Post 302217312 by p4cldba on Tuesday 22nd of July 2008 12:28:13 PM
Old 07-22-2008
I got these 2 output

Code:
root@xt33db007:/root ->zpool list
NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
zfspool2               34.8G    870M   33.9G     2%  ONLINE     -
root@xt33db007:/root ->zpool status
  pool: zfspool2
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

NAME         STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zfspool2     ONLINE       0     0     0
          emcpower8  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

but somehow I do not see the emcpower0g ??

tia
pk

Last edited by DukeNuke2; 07-22-2008 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: added CODE tags...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Thoughts/experiences of SAN attaching V880 to EMC SAN

Hi everyone, I wonder if I can canvas any opinions or thoughts (good or bad) on SAN attaching a SUN V880/490 to an EMC Clarion SAN? At the moment the 880 is using 12 internal FC-AL disks as a db server and seems to be doing a pretty good job. It is not I/O, CPU or Memory constrained and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: si_linux
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to get Device id information on solaris 8

Hi friends am writing a script to get the device id of i/o devices on solaris. The command iostat -iE works well on Solaris 5.9 and 5.10 but fails on solaris 5.8 as there is no 'i' switch with iostat command on this os Can anyone suggest me an alternate way to find device id information on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikashtulsiyan
3 Replies

3. AIX

Find information for Host and SAN disconnect

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find information on how to cleanly disconnect my AIX 5.3 host from our DS/4200 SAN. I have to do a firmware upgrade on the SAN. -Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tfort73
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a lot of Buffer I/O error on device connected to SAN

hi guys I have a server(x3650 M2) connected to a SAN...it takes a long time to boot with a lot errors like these any idea how to fix that? Suse Enterprise 10 SP3 update as soon as I disconnect the HBAs boots up normal and fast and no messages sdi:end_request: I/O error, dev sdh,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
0 Replies

5. AIX

IBM SAN TO SAN Mirroring

Has anyone tried SAN to SAN mirroring on IBM DS SAN Storage. DS5020 mentions Enhanced Remote Mirror to multi-LUN applications I wonder if Oracle High availibility can be setup using Remote Mirror option of SAN ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies

8. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Faster way: SAN hd to SAN hd copying

hi! i got a rhel 6.3 host that already have an xfs filesystem mounted from a SAN (let's call it SAN-1) whose size is 9TB. i will be receiving another SAN (let's call it SAN-2) storage of 15TB size. this new addition is physically on another SAN storage. SAN-1 is on a Pillar storage while the new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rino19ny
6 Replies
SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8) 		     systemd-networkd.service			   SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-networkd-wait-online.service, systemd-networkd-wait-online - Wait for network to come online SYNOPSIS
systemd-networkd-wait-online.service /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd-wait-online DESCRIPTION
systemd-networkd-wait-online is a one-shot system service that waits for the network to be configured. By default, it will wait for all links it is aware of and which are managed by systemd-networkd.service(8) to be fully configured or failed, and for at least one link to gain a carrier. OPTIONS
The following options are understood: -i, --interface= Network interface to wait for before deciding if the system is online. This is useful when a system has several interfaces which will be configured, but a particular one is necessary to access some network resources. This option may be used more than once to wait for multiple network interfaces. When used, all other interfaces are ignored. --ignore= Network interfaces to be ignored when deciding if the system is online. By default, only the loopback interface is ignored. This option may be used more than once to ignore multiple network interfaces. --timeout= Fail the service if the network is not online by the time the timeout elapses. A timeout of 0 disables the timeout. Defaults to 120 seconds. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-networkd.service(8) systemd 237 SYSTEMD-NETWORKD-WAIT-ONLINE.SERVICE(8)