Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Secure FTP Wrapper 3.0.3 (Default branch) Post 302217269 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 22nd of July 2008 10:20:01 AM
Old 07-22-2008
Secure FTP Wrapper 3.0.3 (Default branch)

Secure FTP Wrapper is a server based package that enables an existing FTP server to become a Secure FTP server. In this release the wrapper allows a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection to be made to your FTP server. License: Other/Proprietary License with Free Trial Changes:
Support was added for CURL uploads and logging to syslog. Handling of CA certificate chains, interrupted connections, and conditions under heavy load was improved.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details: FTP Client has Sun SSH. FTP Server has F-Secure. I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error scp:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftpguy
2 Replies
CURLOPT_FTP_SSL_CCC(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					    CURLOPT_FTP_SSL_CCC(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_FTP_SSL_CCC - switch off SSL again with FTP after auth SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_FTP_SSL_CCC, long how); DESCRIPTION
If enabled, this option makes libcurl use CCC (Clear Command Channel). It shuts down the SSL/TLS layer after authenticating. The rest of the control channel communication will be unencrypted. This allows NAT routers to follow the FTP transaction. Pass a long using one of the values below CURLFTPSSL_CCC_NONE Don't attempt to use CCC. CURLFTPSSL_CCC_PASSIVE Do not initiate the shutdown, but wait for the server to do it. Do not send a reply. CURLFTPSSL_CCC_ACTIVE Initiate the shutdown and wait for a reply. DEFAULT
CURLFTPSSL_CCC_NONE PROTOCOLS
FTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.16.1 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_USE_SSL(3), CURLOPT_FTPSSLAUTH(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_FTP_SSL_CCC(3)