Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Record count of a csv file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Record count of a csv file Post 302215902 by ajaykk on Thursday 17th of July 2008 12:08:15 PM
Old 07-17-2008
~bump~

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to delete a record from a csv file

Hi Guys I have downloaded a table from oracle database in .csv format. it has many fields as Title, First Name, Last Name etc. I have to download distinct titles from database and now i have to check all those titles from data of First Name one by one. and then i have to delete matched record.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rajeev Agrawal
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to count the record count in an EBCDIC file.

How do I get the record count in an EBCDIC file on a Linux Box. :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oracle8
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to get a file name & record count of csv file

HI , I am new to shell scripting , I have a requirement that I send a file for data quality ( original.csv) & i will be getting 4 files daily into a particular directory in return with cleansed data . the files may be clean.csv, unclean.csv , ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirik
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

replaying a record count with another record count

i use unix command to take the record count for a file1 awk 'END{print NR}' filename i already have a file2 which conatin the count like ... .. rec_cnt=100 .. .. I want to replace the record in the file2 using the record i take from file1. suggest me some simple ways of doing it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: er_zeeshan05
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split long record into csv file

Hi I receive a mainframe file which has very long records (1100 chars) with no field delimiters. I need to parse each record and output a comma delimited (csv) file. The record layout is fixed. If there weren't so many fields and records I would read the file into Excel, as a "fixed width"... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: wvdeijk
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

csv file - adding total to a trailer record

Hi, I have a script which creates and modifies a csv file. I have managed to do everything I need to do apart from 1 thing. I need to append a trailer record to the file. I need this line to hold the total of an entire column of the csv file (skipping the 1st line which is a header). Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print record count of a file using shell script

HI, I need to print the record count of a file using shell script. If the record count of a file excluding header and trailer record if greater than zero then print 'Record count of a file is xxxx records'. If the record count is zero print 'zero records' Thanks Mahendra (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmeda
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output first unique record in csv file

Hi, I have to output a new csv file from an input csv file with first unique value in the first column. input csv file color product id status green 102 pass yellow 201 hold yellow 202 keep green 101 ok green 103 hold yellow 203 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chris LAU
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for field wise record count for different Files .csv files

Hi, Very good wishes to all! Please help to provide the shell script for generating the record counts in filed wise from the .csv file My question: Source file: Field1 Field2 Field3 abc 12f sLm 1234 hjd 12d Hyd 34 Chn My target file should generate the .csv file with the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kirands
14 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Total record count of all the file present in a directory

Hi All , We need one help on the below requirement.We have multiple pipe delimited .txt file(around 100 .txt files) present on one directory.We need the total record count of all the files present in that directory without header.File format as below : ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: STCET22
8 Replies
SoBumpMapCoordinate(3)						       Coin						    SoBumpMapCoordinate(3)

NAME
SoBumpMapCoordinate - The SoBumpMapCoordinate class is a node for providing bump map coordinates to shape nodes. When encountering nodes of this type during traversal, the coordinates it contains will be put on the state stack for later use by shape nodes. The bump map coordinates can be used to specify explicit coordinates for a bump map. The SoBumpMap node is used to specify a bump map for the shape nodes. SYNOPSIS
#include <Inventor/nodes/SoBumpMapCoordinate.h> Inherits SoNode. Public Member Functions virtual SoType getTypeId (void) const SoBumpMapCoordinate (void) virtual void doAction (SoAction *action) virtual void GLRender (SoGLRenderAction *action) virtual void callback (SoCallbackAction *action) virtual void pick (SoPickAction *action) Static Public Member Functions static SoType getClassTypeId (void) static void initClass (void) Public Attributes SoMFVec2f point Protected Member Functions virtual const SoFieldData * getFieldData (void) const virtual ~SoBumpMapCoordinate () Static Protected Member Functions static const SoFieldData ** getFieldDataPtr (void) Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description The SoBumpMapCoordinate class is a node for providing bump map coordinates to shape nodes. When encountering nodes of this type during traversal, the coordinates it contains will be put on the state stack for later use by shape nodes. The bump map coordinates can be used to specify explicit coordinates for a bump map. The SoBumpMap node is used to specify a bump map for the shape nodes. Note that an SoBumpMapCoordinate node will replace the bump map coordinates already present in the state (if any). Also note that since the indexed shape nodes have no bumpMapCoordIndex field, the textureCoordIndex field will be used for selecting bump map coordinate indices. You can set the bump map coordinate binding using the SoTextureCoordinateBinding node. Bump map coordinates must therefore have the same binding as the texture coordinates for texture unit 0. If you supply no bump map coordinates for a shape, the texture coordinates for texture unit 0 will be used. FILE FORMAT/DEFAULTS: BumpMapCoordinate { point [ ] } Since: Coin 2.2 Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoBumpMapCoordinate::SoBumpMapCoordinate (void) Constructor. SoBumpMapCoordinate::~SoBumpMapCoordinate () [protected], [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation SoType SoBumpMapCoordinate::getClassTypeId (void) [static] This static method returns the SoType object associated with objects of this class. Reimplemented from SoNode. SoType SoBumpMapCoordinate::getTypeId (void) const [virtual] Returns the type identification of an object derived from a class inheriting SoBase. This is used for run-time type checking and 'downward' casting. Usage example: void foo(SoNode * node) { if (node->getTypeId() == SoFile::getClassTypeId()) { SoFile * filenode = (SoFile *)node; // safe downward cast, knows the type } } For application programmers wanting to extend the library with new nodes, engines, nodekits, draggers or others: this method needs to be overridden in all subclasses. This is typically done as part of setting up the full type system for extension classes, which is usually accomplished by using the pre-defined macros available through for instance Inventor/nodes/SoSubNode.h (SO_NODE_INIT_CLASS and SO_NODE_CONSTRUCTOR for node classes), Inventor/engines/SoSubEngine.h (for engine classes) and so on. For more information on writing Coin extensions, see the class documentation of the toplevel superclasses for the various class groups. Implements SoBase. const SoFieldData ** SoBumpMapCoordinate::getFieldDataPtr (void) [static], [protected] This API member is considered internal to the library, as it is not likely to be of interest to the application programmer. Reimplemented from SoNode. const SoFieldData * SoBumpMapCoordinate::getFieldData (void) const [protected], [virtual] Returns a pointer to the class-wide field data storage object for this instance. If no fields are present, returns NULL. Reimplemented from SoFieldContainer. void SoBumpMapCoordinate::initClass (void) [static] Sets up initialization for data common to all instances of this class, like submitting necessary information to the Coin type system. Reimplemented from SoNode. void SoBumpMapCoordinate::doAction (SoAction *action) [virtual] This function performs the typical operation of a node for any action. Reimplemented from SoNode. void SoBumpMapCoordinate::GLRender (SoGLRenderAction *action) [virtual] Action method for the SoGLRenderAction. This is called during rendering traversals. Nodes influencing the rendering state in any way or who wants to throw geometry primitives at OpenGL overrides this method. Reimplemented from SoNode. void SoBumpMapCoordinate::callback (SoCallbackAction *action) [virtual] Action method for SoCallbackAction. Simply updates the state according to how the node behaves for the render action, so the application programmer can use the SoCallbackAction for extracting information about the scene graph. Reimplemented from SoNode. void SoBumpMapCoordinate::pick (SoPickAction *action) [virtual] Action method for SoPickAction. Does common processing for SoPickAction action instances. Reimplemented from SoNode. Member Data Documentation SoMFVec3f SoBumpMapCoordinate::point Set of 2D points. Contains no points by default. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoBumpMapCoordinate(3)