Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Selectionbox, script which opens more than one file at once? Post 302215234 by zaxxon on Wednesday 16th of July 2008 12:23:00 AM
Old 07-16-2008
Show what you have so far, please.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI opens slow

when ever I try to vi a file that resides on another machines it takes forever for it to open. Does anyone have any ideas why it would be doing this? I have 7 unix machines and the only two that do this are both running tru64. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Moca4444
6 Replies

2. Linux

Port that a process opens up

Hi all, I have a process with PID as 12456. Could you please let me know how do i find out what is the port that process listens upon in Linux? Thanks in Advance, Pankajakshan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Port that a process opens up

Hi all, I have a process with PID as 12456. Could you please let me know how do i find out what is the port that process listens upon in Linux? Thanks in Advance, Pankajakshan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Position to last line when vi opens a file.

Any Idea without entering any keystroke I can go to end of line in vi when I opening the file. When I am opening Vi I want to goto last line. when I give vi + filename it does not work. Any clue why it does not work. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ekb
3 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Programatically change which opens a file type

Hi there, If we have 2 apps on our customers machines that can both open files of a certain file extension, is there any way via shell commands to set which application should be the default? Essentially, I'm hoping to replicate Get Info > Open With > Change All, but using a script. Thanks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: davewg
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

include virtual perl-script - submit button opens a new page..

hello 2 all I can't understand how to insert a perl-script into .shml in a right way. <form> should be working but it's not doing that: <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/script.cgi?filename"--> filename is a name of the file which script is using the script is used for a score show (the number... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
0 Replies

7. Web Development

include virtual perl-script - submit button opens a new page..

hello 2 all I can't understand how to insert a perl-script into .shml in a right way. <form> should be working but it's not doing that: <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/script.cgi?filename"--> filename is a name of the file which script is using the script is used for a score show (the number... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sendmails works, but opens 43 file handles per email -> problem

I'm using Sendmail 8.13.8 on a CentOS 5.5 vServer (Virtuozzo). I'm using a loop in PHP to send a lot of HTML-mails via sendmail. Each mail is a mail with individual statistics for our users, so its not mass mailing, bcc is not an option. It all works fine, but when I take a closer look there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZX81
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[bash] Extra tab opens

Hello everyone, This code is working right using mate-terminal but with xfce4-terminal for some reason, it open up an extra tab... Could someone please help me out to understand why this is happening? #!/bin/bash cd "$(dirname "$0")"/files tab=" --tab" title=" --title" options=()... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soichiro
2 Replies
CTFDUMP(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						CTFDUMP(1)

NAME
ctfdump -- dump the SUNW_ctf section of an ELF file SYNOPSIS
ctfdump [-dfhlsSt] -u file file DESCRIPTION
The ctfdump utility dumps the contents of the CTF data section (SUNW_ctf) present in an ELF binary file. This section was previously created with ctfconvert(1) or ctfmerge(1). The following options are available: -d Show the data object section. -f Show the function section. -h Show the header. -l Show the label section. -s Show the string table. -S Show statistics. -t Show the type section. -u ufile Write the uncompressed CTF data to a raw CTF file called ufile. EXIT STATUS
The ctfdump utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
ctfconvert(1), ctfmerge(1) HISTORY
The ctfdump utility first appeared in FreeBSD 7.0. AUTHORS
The CTF utilities came from OpenSolaris. BSD
July 7, 2010 BSD