Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Required 000-223 latest dumps Post 302215007 by bakunin on Tuesday 15th of July 2008 10:04:30 AM
Old 07-15-2008
After taking my summer vacation i am in a quite lenient mood, therefore i am only stating for the record that it is against the rules to post email adresses or solicit email answers from others. Me not giving out infractions to everybody here does not at all mean that i condone such conduct in any way.

So go forth and sin no more, at least sin here no more.

And for the umpteenth time now, nobody needs to send any dumps, produce one for yourself when you need one - the thread here tells you how.

I am going to close this thread for obvious reasons.

-closed-

bakunin

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help me with text and dumps for aix-223

Hi Pls send me the text book for studying validation part in the aix exam 223 and dumps for 223 if any one has ...my id is pratheeshpc2004@gmail.com. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratheeshpc
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP0-A01 Latest dumps Required

Hi all, I'm planning to take HP0-A01 exam shortly.I checked for the updated dump version but didn't find one suitable.Further I checked its last update has been done on 21st aug 2008. Requesting you all to please post the latest dump if anyone of you is having it. Thank you.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratip123
0 Replies

3. AIX

IBM 000-222 Dumps!!!!!!!!!!!

hi Any one have dumps for IBM 000-222 exam or any links also ,pls provide me...... My mail id is __deleted__. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Ibm 000-223

I _stood da metter.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabuj01450
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

6. AIX

Need 000-014 dumps

Hi AIX friends, I am new to AIX environment, going to write AIX entry level examination 000-014. Any one can share the link to download latest AIX dumps. Moreover, studying the dumps itself mere enough for passing the exam.... Regards Siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nixgurunathan
1 Replies
Jifty::LetMe(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Jifty::LetMe(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::LetMe - A way to expose single-link URLs to your applications new Create a new "LetMe" authentication object; it takes no parameters. It calls "_init" to do any initialization. A LetMe is a way to provide a one-time-use URL for a particular purpose. All LetMe objects give you a way to validate a user's identity and to allow them a very small set of possible actions or page-access permissions. For example, you can put a LetMe URL in an email to a new user, so that when they click on the URL you know that their email address is valid. _init @_ Called with whatever "new" was called with. By default, does nothing. user Contains an app-specific "user" object. validated_current_user If the user has presented a valid token, returns an (app-specific subclass of the) Jifty::CurrentUser object for the user who has the email address in $self->email. If no user has that email address, returns undef. _user_from_email ADDRESS Returns an (app-specific subclass of the) Jifty::CurrentUser object for the user who has the email address ADDRESS. generate_checksum Returns an authentication checksum for the current combination of: user path arguments until generate_koremutake_checksum Generate a slightly more pronounceable version of the checksum using String::Koremutake. Due to hex -> integer limitations, this is imprecise and may vary depending on the platform it is used on; as such, it is deprecated. from_token PATH Parse a string of the form mylongusername@example.com/update_task/23/until/20050101/bekidrikufryvagygefuba into email => mylongusername@example.com, path => 'update_task/23' until => 20050101, checksum_provided => bekidrikufryvagygefuba as_token Returns the "letme" token for this set of credentials. This should round trip cleanly with from_token as_encoded_token A variant of as_token that encodes the user's email address suitably for passing in a URL as_url Returns the fully qualified URL for this LetMe. It's composed of Jifty->web->url, "base_path" and "as_encoded_token" base_path By default, all "LetMe" actions live at URLs under '/let' inside your application. Override this subroutine to change that. By default, it returns '/let/' validate Returns true if the credentials the user presented validate OK. Returns false otherwise. _correct_checksum_provided Returns true if the checksum the user provided is correct. Doesn't actually do much input checking. You want to call "validate" perl v5.14.2 2010-12-08 Jifty::LetMe(3pm)