Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tools for alignment of code?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Tools for alignment of code? Post 302214851 by vbe on Tuesday 15th of July 2008 04:50:48 AM
Old 07-15-2008
man vi
look about .exrc

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Column Alignment

I copied a word file to my Unix directory, How do I line up my columns to the file I copied over? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikncha
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI paste out of alignment

We have a guy at work who is trying to copy and paste from one file to another using vi and highlighting the code to copy with a mouse. Source file: xyz 123 abc 999 zyx 321 cba 999 xyz 123 abc 999 But when he pastes it he gets (I put the underlines in to show... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

alignment

Hi, I am having a file with with format. however, for longer xml, the xml code has been truncated like this. F1 |###################### |String1 |<XML><REQ><MSGTYPE>DBDIRECT</MSGTYPE><SYNC>0</SYNC><CLIENT>C11</CLIENT>NAME=MYNAME|JOB=MYJOB| | ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shellwell
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Suspect code in Speech Tools

When ran configure for speech tools 1.2.96-beta (festival speech synthesis) on Slackware 13.0 seems it is erroneously coded. This code sequence gets flagged 5 times http://www.unix.com/images/icons/icon8.gif in configure: int main() { int j= #if __GNUC__ == 3 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX text alignment

HI all, I tried to edit my files using HP-UX but my output tends to not align when I add another character in the files to edit my files i used the command is as follow chmod +w filename vi filename Help, :eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jasonhpwong
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk code to reconstruct sequence from alignment

Hi Everyone, I need some help to construct a long 'Sbjct' string from the following input using incremental order of 'Sbjct' starting number (e.g. 26325115,33716368,33769033,34869860 etc.) Different 'Sbject' string will be separated by 'NNNN's as: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fahmida
6 Replies

7. AIX

Code analysis tools for C programs

Hi I need a list of code analysis tools for C programs, that can work on AIX environment such as : dynamic or static code analysis Code Complexity Measures Test Coverage Analyzer Unit tests profiling tools Source code formatter I've found several tools but not compatible with AIX... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SteAlma
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Row alignment

*1 flash read test(*do_test1*) PASS *2 xxxxxxxxxxx flash write test(*do_test2) FAIL ------>xxxxx *1 flash read test(*do_test1*) PASS *2 xxxxxxxxxxx flash write test(*do_test2) FAIL ------>xxxxx I want pass and Fail to be aligned if each line uses printf or echo to print, is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Help with awk alignment

Dear All, I am in the beginning stage of learning shell scripting and preparing shell script on my own now. I would like to get help from fellow mates here. As I am trying to take O/P with space included from I/P table. Kindly guide me to align given I/P table as Expected O/P. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raja007
5 Replies
CLUSTALW(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CLUSTALW(1)

NAME
clustalw - a multiple sequence alignment program SYNOPSIS
clustalw [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the clustalx command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has other documentation; see below. clustalx is a windows interface for the ClustalW multiple sequence alignment program. It provides an integrated environment for performing multiple sequence and profile alignments and analysing the results. The sequence alignment is displayed in a window on the screen. A versa- tile coloring scheme has been incorporated allowing you to highlight conserved features in the alignment. The pull-down menus at the top of the window allow you to select all the options required for traditional multiple sequence and profile alignment. You can cut-and-paste sequences to change the order of the alignment; you can select a subset of sequences to be aligned; you can select a sub-range of the alignment to be realigned and inserted back into the original alignment. Alignment quality analysis can be performed and low-scoring segments or exceptional residues can be highlighted. SEE ALSO
Files in /usr/share/doc/clustalx contain a lot of details. The Web page <http://www.clustal.org/> is also helpful. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Manual for clustalw 2003 July 1 CLUSTALW(1)