Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Retired Jason Calacanis
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks Retired Jason Calacanis Post 302214699 by Linux Bot on Monday 14th of July 2008 06:20:03 PM
Old 07-14-2008
Retired Jason Calacanis

2008-07-15T00:17:32+02:00

Jason Calacanis has retired from blogging and switched to E-Mails (see himself and TechCrunch).
Let's see how long.

Download retired-calacanis.comicdoc

Image Image Image Image

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

*retired*

I have a user with the value *RETIRED* on the password field (shadow file), what does it meands? is it block?, is it erased? Please i need the answer ASAP thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VLP
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 11 - a retired device

I have installed Solaris 11 Express on my machine. When I boot the system I see a "one or more devices have been retired" message. All connected hard discs should be alright (all zpools are online according to the status messages). What exactly does that message mean and how do I find out which... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
7 Replies
FS_LISTALIASES(1)					       AFS Command Reference						 FS_LISTALIASES(1)

NAME
fs_listaliases - Displays the current list of aliases for AFS cells SYNOPSIS
fs listaliases [-help] DESCRIPTION
The fs listaliases command shows the list of cell aliases currently in effect, both from CellAlias and created using fs newalias. Cell aliases can only be used when the using a Dynamic Root (the -dynroot option to afsd). OPTIONS
-help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
If an alias "openafs" exists for the cell "openafs.org", the output include the following line: Alias openafs for cell openafs.org EXAMPLES
There is only one way to invoke fs listaliases: % fs listaliases PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
No special privileges are required for this command. SEE ALSO
afsd(8), CellAlias(5), fs_newalias(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007 Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE file. This man page was written by Jason Edgecombe for OpenAFS. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FS_LISTALIASES(1)