Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is it a bug ..?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Is it a bug ..? Post 302214567 by vbe on Monday 14th of July 2008 09:36:01 AM
Old 07-14-2008
Looks more like someone is writing a log in /opt that fills the FS... or placed a temporary file that fills up /opt then removes the file or reduces it but it is not taken in account because the file is open...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Bug has developed

Guys there is another bug that has developed.........now messaged above 6 bytes are trimmed and echoed back to client.After the first message the echo is not regular.I have put a loop in both client and server to check for closing.Moreover for connection close i also need to put another clause that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunjag
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Have I found a bug?

When searching for new posts, I see that my voting in one of the polls counts as a 'new post'. However, while the '<blah> minutes ago' entry updates correctly, the 'by <username>' is the last user to actually post a comment in the poll instead. Result: Poll: vB Guest Book 39... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

logrotate bug?

I have been mailing myself logs for a while, but just ran into a problem because of a process that cannot HUP its log. (I realize thats why they implemented the "copytruncate" option in the first place) When I use logrotate with "copytruncate" and "compress" there is a problem. The "myScript"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjinno
0 Replies

4. AIX

bug in 43 ???

xxxxserver# lsattr -El inet0 | grep 255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 | grep '.40' route net,-hopcount,1,-netmask,255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 How this is possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where's the bug?

#!/bin/bash if then #echo "infinite loop" exit 0 fi when I run this file I get the following error: ./test_infinite_loop: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `fi' ./test_infinite_loop: line 5: `fi' :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jon80
4 Replies

6. Programming

is this a bug of g++?

Hello, Im using the g++(g++ Ubuntu/Linaro 4.4.4-14ubuntu5 4.4.5) and im trying to compile a small snippet code and got into an endless loop.I recompiled that in VS2010 under Windows 7 and the answer is as expected.so i wonder is this a bug of g++?here is my code. #include<iostream> using... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fix this bug?

Hi gurus, I have script as below: #!/bin/ksh while : do cat /dev/null > srcfile exit_time=`TZ=GMT-20 date +%Y%m%d1950` cur_time=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M` flag=1 if ; then ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A $(( expression )) bug?

This is for the big guns... I have been modifying AudioScope.sh to bring it inline with more current practices. I hit a bug which IS not present in the original code but was after modification. Shell check first:- #!/bin/sh txt="1234567890" echo "$(( $txt ))" echo "$(( ${#txt} - 1 ))" echo... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
17 Replies
doc::lua-oocairo-fontopt(3)				       Lua OO Cairo binding				       doc::lua-oocairo-fontopt(3)

Name
       lua-oocairo-fontopt - options controlling text rendering

Introduction
       A font options object contains options that tell Cairo how to render text on surfaces.  They can be created with the "font_options_create"
       function in the main oocairo module (see lua-oocairo(3)), and retrieved from scaled fonts or context objects with "get_font_options"
       methods.

Font options objects can be compared with the "==" operator.  Two different objects with the same options set will be considered equal.

Methods
       The following methods are available on font options objects:

opt:copy ()
	   Returns a new font options object, with identical options to opt.  The two objects will be completely independent, so you can set them
	   to have different options.

opt:get_antialias ()
	   Get the current antialiasing mode, which will be one of the strings accepted by the "opt:set_antialias()" method.

opt:get_hint_metrics ()
	   Returns the current hint metrics option, which will be one of the same strings accepted by the "opt:set_hint_metrics()" method.

opt:get_hint_style ()
	   Get the kind of font hinting done when rendering text.  Returns one of the strings accepted by the "opt:set_hint_style()" method.

opt:get_subpixel_order ()
	   Returns the current ordering of colour components in pixels used for subpixel rendering, which will be one of the same strings accepted
	   by the "opt:set_subpixel_order()" method.

opt:hash ()
	   Return a number which can be used as a hash key identifying the particular options in opt.  That is, if you wanted to cache fonts
	   according to the options set on them, you could store them in a table with this hash value as the key.  Two font options objects with
	   the same options will have the same hash value.

opt:merge (srcopt)
	   Add any options which are set to a non-default value in srcopt to opt if that still has the default value from them.  The options in
	   srcopt will be unchanged.  Nothing is returned.

opt:set_antialias (antialiastype)
	   Set the antialiasing mode used for drawing.	The argument must be a string or boolean value accepted by the "set_antialias" method on
	   context objects (see lua-oocairo-context(3)).

opt:set_hint_metrics (hintmetrics)
	   Set the kind of hinting to be applied to the metrics, as opposed to outlines, of the glyphs in a font.  The hintmetrics value must be
	   one of the following strings:

off
	   on
       opt:set_hint_style (hintstyle)
	   Set the kind of font hinting done when rendering text.  The hintstyle value must be one of the following strings:

none
	   slight
	   medium
	   full
       opt:set_subpixel_order (order)
	   Used to inform Cairo of the arrangement of colour components in the pixels of a display device like a monitor.  Only applies if
	   subpixel antialiasing is used.  The order value must be one of the following strings:

rgb
	   bgr
	   vrgb
	   vbgr

The last two options refer to vertical arrangements of colours.

1.4								    2011-05-18					       doc::lua-oocairo-fontopt(3)