Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris top package not working sometimes Post 302214428 by incredible on Monday 14th of July 2008 04:00:54 AM
Old 07-14-2008
can show me the full output?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

TOP not working

Hi, I am using solaris 5.8. When I am using top command with my UNIX userid it says "ksh: top: not found". Its working fine with the oracle id. What should I do if I need to user TOP and SAR utilities with my UNIX id? What are the prerequisites for this? Please explain. Regards,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: malaymaru
1 Replies

2. Linux

how to restore original package after uninstalling the upgraded package using rpm

have following package installed rpm -qa |grep ADMIN It will give the following package installed: ADMIN-4.0.0.1 Now I will upgrade the ADMIN package using the following command. rpm --upgrade ADMIN-4.1.0.1 It will upgrade the ADMIN packagge to ADMIN-4.1.0.1 Now I want that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

3. AIX

Top command in AIX 4.2 (no topas, no nmon, no top)?

Is there a 'top' command equivalent in AIX 4.2 ? I already checked and I do not see the following ones anywhere: top nmon topas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
1 Replies

4. AIX

Need a list of top 10 CPU using processes (also top 10 memory hogs, separately)

Okay, I am trying to come up with a multi-platform script to report top ten CPU and memory hog processes, which will be run by our enterprise monitoring application as an auto-action item when the CPU and Memory utilization gets reported as higher than a certain threshold I use top on other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenomad
5 Replies

5. AIX

mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root"

Hello, I'm trying to build a (bff) package from an already installed program (clam antivirus) using mkinstallp. However, mkinstallp fails with "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" I'm not sure why all files get created ok except for these particular ones. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonte
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Problem when trying to remove a package using rpm command - error: package is not installed

Hello, i have installed a package by using the command sudo rpm -i filepackage.rpm package filepackage is already installed when i try to remove it, i get an error saying "is not installed": sudo rpm -e filepackage.rpm error: package filepackage is not installed How can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: g_p
4 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Top output to textfile not working in cronjob

Hello, If i run the following script from the cmdline it works just fine however if i run it via root cronjob it doesn't write to the file at all. It is chmod 777 now so shouldnt be any right issues. Shellscript looks like this: /usr/bin/top -b -n 1 -u nagios >> /var/log/test.log Cronjob... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: heady89
7 Replies
qwavinfo(1)							 quelcom man pages						       qwavinfo(1)

NAME
qwavinfo - show info from wav files SYNOPSIS
qwavinfo [option]... file... DESCRIPTION
qwavinfo reads a list of wav files and prints on standard output some of its parameters: sample rate, bits per sample, mono/stereo and duration. a duration summary is appended at the end of the list. OPTIONS
-h, --help show a brief help and exit. -s, --summary-only show only the summary. do not show info from every file. -v, --verbose show also the number of bytes and samples. -V, --version show version and exit. BUGS
tests has been done only with 44100 Hz 16 bit stereo files, though it may work with mono/stereo 8/16 bits files. AUTHOR
dmanye@etse.urv.es http://www.etse.urv.es/~dmanye/quelcom/quelcom.html SEE ALSO
qwavjoin(1), qwavcut(1), qwavsilence(1), qwavfade(1), qwavheaderdump(1) qmp3info(1), qmp3join(1), qmp3cut(1), qmp3check(1), qmp3report(1) quelcom 0.4.0 february 2001 qwavinfo(1)