Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to parse an access-list Post 302213613 by vgersh99 on Thursday 10th of July 2008 03:21:28 PM
Old 07-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin52
Another one and shorter:

Code:
awk '/MyAccessList$/{f=4}f{print;f--}' file

Regards
... a bit shorter:
Code:
awk '/^ip access-list extended/ {f=4}f--' myFile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list of books I have access to

I have another question. I have access to the books listed below, however I know that not all of them are the lates and greatest and some are over 10 years old. So the question is are most of these books still a good idea to read. Or should I try and pick up the latest and greatest editions? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bru
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Access Control List

Hey all, I have a directory (own by user: b; group: grpB) which I want a user (user: a; group: grpA) to be able to read and execute from, I wonder if I should add user a to this particular directory's ACL or that I would add group grpB to user a's subgroup? I would like to know the difference... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Command for access control list

Hi, I want to set access control list on folders but it should be recursively, any Idea? command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I get the list of files if I have root access?

Hi, I'm very new and dumb in linux. What I do is: I use putty to connect to the linux server. I use auth.komtels.ru as a connection line root and oP04Koh0 as a password port 6262, and SSH protocol now I need to get the list of the files, how could I do it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxbeginner
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to parse a list of data to find the missin stats.

HI ALL, Thanks for helping me with my last post. :b: I have one more doubt, i want to parse a set of data. which is consisting of some values that occured in particular period of time. And when i parse down if there is a missing time period then it should show the two rows between which the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: asirohi
3 Replies

6. Solaris

List users who have administrative access

Hi , Could you please give me the commands for the following. 1.list users who have direct access to solaris database at os-level 2.list users who have administrative access at os-level in solaris Please also let me know how to figure out these specific users i need from a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: James777
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting a list @list by space delimiter so i can access it by using $list[0 ..1..2]

EDIT : This is for perl @data2 = grep(/$data/, @list_now); This gives me @data2 as Printing data2 11 testzone1 running /zones/testzone1 ***-*****-****-*****-***** native shared But I really cant access data2 by its individual elements. $data2 is the entire list, while $data,2,3...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shriyer
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Parse a Web Server Access Log

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Write a parser for a web server access log that will provide the statistics outlined below. Remember to format your output in a neat form. You may complete this assignment with one Awk script or a shell script using a combination of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: codyhazelwood
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help parse comma separated list

I have a list of files with the same name, but they have a different date stamp in the name. I can find the first file, but I need to find the second file. I am using this information to create a variable I use later. Here is a example of how I find the first file. "ls -mr... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: NoMadBanker
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed/awk script to parse list of bandwidth rules

Hello all gurus, I have a long list of rules as below: 20 name:abc addr:203.45.247.247/255.255.255.255 WDW-THRESH:12 BW-OUT:10000000bps BW-IN:15000000bps STATSDEVICE:test247 STATS:Enabled (4447794/0) <IN OUT> 25 name:xyz160 addr:203.45.233.160/255.255.255.224 STATSDEVICE:test160... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb245
3 Replies
Net::Sieve::Script(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::Sieve::Script(3pm)

NAME
Net::Sieve::Script - Parse and write sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
use Net::Sieve::Script; my $test_script = 'require "fileinto"; # Place all these in the "Test" folder if header :contains "Subject" "[Test]" { fileinto "Test"; }'; my $script = Net::Sieve::Script->new ($test_script); print "OK" if ( $script->parsing_ok ) ; print $script->write_script; or my $script = Net::Sieve::Script->new(); my $cond = Net::Sieve::Script::Condition->new('header'); $cond->match_type(':contains'); $cond->header_list('"Subject"'); $cond->key_list('"Re: Test2"'); my $actions = 'fileinto "INBOX.test"; stop;'; my $rule = Net::Sieve::Script::Rule->new(); $rule->add_condition($cond); $rule->add_action($actions); $script->add_rule($rule); print $script->write_script; DESCRIPTION
Manage sieve script Read and parse file script, make Net::Sieve::Script::Rule, Net::Sieve::Script::Action, Net::Sieve::Script::Condition objects Write sieve script Support RFC 5228 - sieve base RFC 5231 - relationnal RFC 5230 - vacation Draft regex missing 5229 variables 5232 imapflags 5233 subaddress 5235 spamtest notify draft CONSTRUCTOR
new Argument : optional text script Purpose : if param, put script in raw, parse script Return : main Script object Accessors : ->raw() : read or set original text script ->require() : require part of script ->rules() : array of rules ->max_priority() : last rule id METHODS
parsing_ok return 1 on raw parsing success write_script Purpose : write full script, require and rules parts Return : set current require, return rules ordered by priority in text format equals $object->equals($test_object): return 1 if $object and $test_object are equals read_rules $script->read_rules() : read rules from raw $script->read_rules($some_text) : parse text rules use of read_rules set $script->rules() Return 1 on success find_rule Return Net::Sieve::Script::Rule pointer find by priority Return 0 on error, 1 on not find swap_rules Swap priorities, now don't take care of if/else/elsif Return 1 on success, 0 on error reorder_rules Reorder rules with a list of number, start with 1, and with blanck separator. Usefull for ajax sort functions. Thank you jeanne for your help in brain storming. Return 1 on success, 0 on error delete_rule Delete rule and change priority, delete rule take care for 'if' test if deleted is 'if' delete next if next is 'else' change next in 'if' next is 'elsif' Return : 1 on success, 0 on error add_rule Purpose : add a rule in end of script Return : priority on success, 0 on error Argument : Net::Sieve::Script::Rule object BUGS
Rewrite a hand made script will lose comments. Verify parsing success with parsing_ok method before write a new script. SUPPORT
Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-net-sieve-script at rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Net-Sieve-Script>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. AUTHOR
Yves Agostini - Univ Metz - <agostini@univ-metz.fr> <http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 Yves Agostini - <agostini@univ-metz.fr> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. SEE ALSO
Net::Sieve perl v5.10.0 2008-09-15 Net::Sieve::Script(3pm)