Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Count total unique destination for source Post 302213455 by new_buddy on Thursday 10th of July 2008 06:36:11 AM
Old 07-10-2008
MySQL

Many thanks for your help. I am now manage to produce the output I want. However, when I manually check, there is line of output is miscalculate. When I try remove the NR>1 then it works perfectly.

Many thanks for help. Smilie Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Byte Rate to/from a source/destination

is there a command in unix/linux that allows you to sample what the historic byte rate is from a local IP to a client IP. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cubs0729
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Selecting interface based on source and destination ip address

Hi all, I have some doubts in selecting the interface to transfer packets and receive the packets. --> Multiple interfaces : -------------------- 1) 0.0.0.0 --------> wild card address. 2) x.x.x.x --------> valid address.(192.168.1.156) 3) ff.ff.ff.ff -------->... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaypdp2006
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move all files from source to destination directory based on the filename

Move all files starting with a specific name to different directory. This shell script program should have three parameters File Name Source Directory Destination Directory User should be able to enter ‘AB_CD*' in file name parameter. In this case all the files starting with AB_CD will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetancrsp18
1 Replies

4. Linux

rpmbuild, how to specify a different source and destination path for files

I'd like to specify a different build and deployment path for files, by default the same path is used for both build and install, I wasn't able to find a way to make these different. With Solaris pkgadd, one can specify different paths in prototype, so I would assume something like that is possible... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiburblium
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Ftp: SSL_connect error while connecting from source to destination server Solaris 10

Hi Everyone, I am using solaris 10.I am facing a different problem here with tlsftp.I have intalled all steps for tlsftp and able to connect to the destination server from the source server.It worked for some days.But recently when i am connectin it is giving below error.I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync error while running from destination to source

hi All, i have 2 server setup now for Rsync, i configured Rsync on both of the server and it worked well when i did run from source to destination. and while running back from destination to source it produced this error: bash-3.2$ ksh rsync_bravo_db.ksh usa0300uz1247.apps.mc.xerox.com... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error files count while coping files from source to destination locaton as well count success full

hi All, Any one answer my requirement. I have source location src_dir="/home/oracle/arun/IRMS-CM" My Target location dest_dir="/home/oracle/arun/LiveLink/IRMS-CM/$dc/$pc/$ct" my source text files check with below example.text file content $fn "\t" $dc "\t" $pc "\t" ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count the number of files copied from source to destination location

Hi Guys, how to count number of files successfully copied while coping files from source to destination path ex:10 files from source to target location copying if 8 files copied successfully then echo successfully copied=8 failure=2 files if two files get error to coping files from... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
23 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Open ports from source to destination

Is there a way to find out all the ports open between source IP & destination IP in any way ? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: UnknownGuy
12 Replies
DOVEADM-INSTANCE(1)						      Dovecot						       DOVEADM-INSTANCE(1)

NAME
doveadm-instance - Manage the list of running Dovecot instances SYNOPSIS
doveadm [-Dv] [-f formatter] instance list doveadm [-Dv] instance remove name | base_dir DESCRIPTION
The doveadm instance commands are used to manage the list of Dovecot instances running on the server. In most installations there is only one Dovecot instance, but in some cases is may be useful to have more (e.g. running director proxy and backend in the same server). Instances are added to the list automatically when Dovecot is started. Each instance is uniquely identified by its base_dir setting. Instances can be named by setting instance_name in each instance's dovecot.conf. When an instance is named, it can be accessed easily by giving -i instance_name command line parameter for Dovecot binaries (e.g. doveadm). OPTIONS
Global doveadm(1) options: -D Enables verbosity and debug messages. -f formatter Specifies the formatter for formatting the output. Supported formatters are: flow prints each line with key=value pairs. pager prints each key: value pair on its own line and separates records with form feed character (^L). tab prints a table header followed by tab separated value lines. table prints a table header followed by adjusted value lines. -v Enables verbosity, including progress counter. ARGUMENTS
name The value of an instance's instance_name setting. base_dir The base directory of a Dovecot instance. COMMANDS
instance list doveadm instance list This command lists the seen Dovecot instances. instance remove doveadm instance remove name | base_dir This command removes the specified instance. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <dovecot@dovecot.org>. Information about reporting bugs is avail- able at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html SEE ALSO
doveadm(1) Dovecot v2.1 2012-02-16 DOVEADM-INSTANCE(1)