Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Common Lisp Reasoner: 1.0.1 SBCL Compatibility Release Post 302213362 by Linux Bot on Thursday 10th of July 2008 12:10:16 AM
Old 07-10-2008
Common Lisp Reasoner: 1.0.1 SBCL Compatibility Release

The Common Lisp Reasoner extends the Common Lisp Object System (CLOS) to incorporate a rule language and support a variety of practical AI-related search and reasoning tasks, including scheduling, planning, diagnosis and predictive reasoning.
Image Image

More...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Program Compatibility

I really Hate the Monopoly Microsoft has over Software, but the fact remains it exists... so I wonder if there was a way to enable Programs Made for Windows and Mac to be Run in Unix as if it was in the Specified OS. Like a Compatibility Wizard. Or in a dual boot computer, for Unix to be able to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elliandr
4 Replies

2. Programming

Lisp

I've recently begun learning common lisp and started the effort from the belief that it was a functional language and that learning a functional language would be a good exercise. I've read some comments and articles that state otherwise. Any opinions? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramen_noodle
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LISP newbie's questions

Hello, I want to learn LISP, and I have a GNU/Linux OS. I first sought a LISP compiler/interpreter and was told that GNU Emacs has a LISP mode. But I couldn't get into LISP mode, nor I don't know how to use it when I get into LISP mode. How can I run LISP code under GNU Emacs? And if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rayne
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

LTO Compatibility

Is any one told me that LTO3 tape Cartridge is compatible with LTO2 Tape Drive. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shawn Paul
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 - HW compatibility

Sorry, if this isn't the right forum for this question. I would like to compile an executable with gcc/g++ under Solaris 10 on the following OLDER SPARC-machine and then run this executable on the NEW SPARC-machine (see description down in this post). I'm wondering if it would be possible or if... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunfire
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Emacs; lisp interpreter, editor and what the hell else?

I can't actually remember how I got to this point but I deducted that Emacs must be an interpreter because you have to run w3m in it which I think is written in Lisp. I did read the manual that ships with Emacs. Is that all there is to Emacs? A lisp interpreter that is also a editor? Is it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compatibility between UNIXes

Will a program or application that runs in one UNIX run in any UNIX? Shouldn't they? Why not? What are the constraints? What keeps OpenOffice for Solaris from working on a HP-UX box? Wouldn't life be simpler (and thus more eficient) if all UNIXes were «a UNIX» instead of manufacturers' vault? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitzer
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)