Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity what is the better way to protect my server from DDos Attack Post 302213170 by bodisha on Wednesday 9th of July 2008 11:19:24 AM
Old 07-09-2008
The best way to avoid being the victim of a DoS attack is to close off all un-used services/daemons & install all security patches from your vendor... I'd run Nessus/NMap against your server to see what's open & vulnerable

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

DDoS Simulation Tools

are there any popular DDoS simulation tools to test my own infrastructure? Anyone tried to setup all these in AWS EC2? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boriskong
1 Replies

2. Linux

Binary files damaged after attack on the server

Hello, a few days ago (June 19) a server that I manage has suffered an attack. Analyzing the log I discovered that there were several attempts to access a web scanner called w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.DFind I set the firewall to prevent further visits from this scanner. The problem is that the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: viessenetwork
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Problem in Postfix server/is my server got some attack

Hi Friends, This is logs of my mail log: mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 6992 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 7018 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 7072 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darakas
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

DDoS and brute force attack

How to protect DDoS and brute force attack. I want to secure my server and block attacker. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: romanepo
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

DDOS attack please help!

Dear community, my site was recently attacjed by DDOS technique and goes down in a few minutes. My site runs under Debian/Apache2/Mysql. I identified the IPs who attack me and block it through iptable firewall from debian. Something like: iptables -D INPUT -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DROP This... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Anti ddos shell script, is it useful?

Hi guys, just need a opinion from you. I found anti ddos script from github Script What is your opinion about it? Is it usefull? Do you have some similar? I want to protect my servers on all levels, why not in the servers via script. I assume I must fix this script to be useful for me, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tomislav91
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Revive Ad Server MySQL Injection Attack

No rest for the weary, a Revive Ad Server I am responsible for experienced a MySQL injection attack due to a vulnerability uncovered in the past few months. I was busy developing Vue.js code for the forums and thought to myself "I will get around to upgrading to Revive 4.2.0 (supposedly the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)			   User Commands			 asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-connector-security-maps, list-connector-security-maps - lists the security maps for the named connector connection pool SYNOPSIS
list-connector-security-maps --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--verbose=false] [--securitymap mapname] pool_name lists the security map belonging to the named connector connection pool. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --verbose lists the identify, principals, and the security name. --securitymap name of the security map. OPERANDS
poolname name of the pool. Example 1: Using list-connector-security-maps with security map option asadmin> list-connector-security-maps --user admin --password adminadmin --securitymap mysecuremap securityPool1 Command list-connector-security-maps executed successfully One security map (mysecuremap) is listed for the securityPool1 pool. Example 2: Using list-connector-security-maps asadmin> list-connector-security-maps --user admin --password adminadmin securityPool1 Command list-connector-security-maps executed successfully All the security maps are listed for the securityPool1 pool. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-connector-security-map(1AS), asadmin-create-connector-security-map(1), asadmin-update-connector-security-map(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)