Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Redland RDF Libraries 1.0.8 (Development branch) Post 302212058 by Linux Bot on Sunday 6th of July 2008 05:50:07 AM
Old 07-06-2008
Redland RDF Libraries 1.0.8 (Development branch)

Redland is a set of C libraries providing a high-level API for the Resource Description Framework (RDF), allowing it to be stored, parsed, serialized, queried, and manipulated. It has an object-based, modular design and comes with detailed reference documentation and examples. APIs are provided in C#, C, Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, and Tcl. Redland supports all RDF vocabularies such as FOAF, RSS 1.0, Dublin Core, DOAP, and OWL, the query languages RDQL and SPARQL, and all RDF syntaxes including Turtle, RDF/XML, RSS, Atom, and GRDDL. License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) Changes:
Redland was updated to use the new Rasqal 0.9.16 API (incompatible with earlier versions) and was updated to use Raptor 1.4.18. A new "trees" indexed in-memory storage was added. Improvements were made to low-memory and other failures of resource allocation. Some minor API additions and changes were made to the concepts, parser, and serializer classes.Image

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X development libraries!!! EMERGENCY!!!

checking for X... no configure: error: X development libraries not found I'm on a mac, trying to install GTK+. got the error above. could someone please let me know for x development libraries, what do i really need specifically???? this is sorta emergency because if i don't sort this out... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jingt86
7 Replies

2. Programming

Needed help in web development where libraries are written in Ruby!!!

Hi all, I have developed a couple of libraries using ruby for my networks project.Its completely done except for a GUI for the front end. But i am in a fix to know what i need to be using for its development. I initially had plans of using ROR but there is absolutely no DB management that is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies
RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland - RDF Parser using the Redland library VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland version 1.000 SYNOPSIS
use RDF::Trine::Parser; use RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland; # to overwrite internal dispatcher # Redland does turtle, ntriples, trig and rdfa as well my $parser = RDF::Trine::Parser->new( 'rdfxml' ); $parser->parse_into_model( $base_uri, $data, $model ); DESCRIPTION
... METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Trine::Parser class. "new ( options => \%options )" Returns a new Redland parser object with the supplied options. Use the "name" option to tell Redland which parser it should use. "parse_into_model ( $base_uri, $data, $model [, context => $context] )" Parses the $data, using the given $base_uri. For each RDF statement parsed, will call "$model->add_statement( $statement )". "parse ( $base_uri, $rdf, &handler )" ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Set "RDFTRINE_NO_REDLAND" to something true to disable the Redland parsers. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Parser::Redland(3pm)