Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: logic question
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting logic question Post 302210734 by ccp on Tuesday 1st of July 2008 07:02:43 PM
Old 07-01-2008
logic

Hi, this is chris

Thank you foir your response about logic question
can you write a program?
you sem use good approach
thanks

Chris

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parent/Child Scripting logic Question

I have Parent script that will execute a child script. The child script will take about 2 hours to run and I wanted to somehow build a logic for parent.sh to wait and perform ps -ef|grep cp|grep -v on the child.sh cp process and loop and check return code of child.sh $? as well. Once they are both... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

More a logic than a programming question

hello, I'm a littlebit lost... i have a table of single names and combination of two names and i want a table of ALL single names with ALL combinations (also the indirect ones). - - - in reality the names are longer, not only a,b,.. and the table is tab-delimited, and the result table... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dietmar13
6 Replies
MooseX::POE::Aliased(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 MooseX::POE::Aliased(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::POE::Aliased - A sane alias attribute for your MooseX::POE objects. VERSION
version 0.215 SYNOPSIS
use MooseX::POE; with qw(MooseX::POE::Aliased); my $obj = Foo->new( alias => "blah" ); $obj->alias("arf"); # previous one is removed, new one is set $obj->alias(undef); # no alias set DESCRIPTION
This role provides an "alias" attribute for your MooseX::POE objects. The attribute can be set, causing the current alias to be cleared and the new value to be set. METHODS
alias The alias to set for the session. Defaults to the "overload::StrVal" of the object. If the value is set at runtime the alias will be updated in the POE::Kernel. A value of "undef" inhibits aliasing. ATTRIBUTES
AUTHORS
o Chris Prather <chris@prather.org> o Ash Berlin <ash@cpan.org> o Chris Williams <chris@bingosnet.co.uk> o Yuval (nothingmuch) Kogman o Torsten Raudssus <torsten@raudssus.de> <http://www.raudssus.de/> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Chris Prather, Ash Berlin, Chris Williams, Yuval Kogman, Torsten Raudssus. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-25 MooseX::POE::Aliased(3pm)