Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete account
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete account Post 302209908 by N!cklas on Sunday 29th of June 2008 04:27:39 AM
Old 06-29-2008
...and also please remove my e-mail from the previous post (didn't believe it would be public like this...)
N!cklas

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

delete or disable the system generated account

I have this unix version 3.0 "UNIX_SV server 4.0 3.0 3425 Pentium II(TM)-ISA/PCI" can i delete or disable the system generated account as "daemon";"uucp";"sys";"adm";"listen";"bin" and if yes how can i do it? Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sak900354
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to delete an existing account on unix.com

Hi, Can you tell me the instructions to delete my account from unix.com if I dont want to continue it anymore because I have an already existing account and this one was created by mistake. Regards, Raj Kumar Arora email address removed (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raj Kumar Aora
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete my Account

Delete my account, please. Many thanks and best wishes with the forum. :] (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BSRadcliffe
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete the threads started by me or my account

Can you please delete the account or the threads started by me please. I really appreciate it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravis83
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete this account

Hi, I want to change my user name.And if that is not possible can u please close the account so that i can create a new account with other user name. Regards, Jyothi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyothi_wipro
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my account

can`t find an option to do this.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spacevoid8
1 Replies
PUSH(8)                                                     BSD System Manager's Manual                                                    PUSH(8)

NAME
push -- fetch mail via POP SYNOPSIS
push [-5 | --krb5] [-v | --verbose] [-f | --fork] [-l | --leave] [--from] [-c | --count] [--headers=headers] [-p port-spec | --port=port-spec] po-box filename DESCRIPTION
push retrieves mail from the post office box po-box, and stores the mail in mbox format in filename. The po-box can have any of the follow- ing formats: 'hostname:username' 'po:hostname:username' 'username@hostname' 'po:username@hostname' 'hostname' 'po:username' If no username is specified, push assumes that it's the same as on the local machine; hostname defaults to the value of the MAILHOST environ- ment variable. Supported options: -5, --krb5 use Kerberos 5 (if compiled with support for Kerberos 5) -f, --fork fork before starting to delete messages -l, --leave don't delete fetched mail --from behave like from. -c, --count first print how many messages and bytes there are. --headers=headers a list of comma-separated headers that should get printed. -p port-spec, --port=port-spec use this port instead of the default 'kpop' or '1109'. The default is to first try Kerberos 5 authentication and then, if that fails, Kerberos 4. ENVIRONMENT
MAILHOST points to the post office, if no other hostname is specified. EXAMPLES
$ push cornfield:roosta ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box tries to fetch mail for the user roosta from the post office at ``cornfield'', and stores the mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box (you are using Gnus, aren't you?) $ push --from -5 havregryn tries to fetch From: lines for current user at post office ``havregryn'' using Kerberos 5. SEE ALSO
from(1), pfrom(1), movemail(8), popper(8) HISTORY
push was written while waiting for movemail to finish getting the mail. HEIMDAL May 31, 1998 HEIMDAL