Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compile time warning
Top Forums Programming Compile time warning Post 302209256 by wojtyla on Thursday 26th of June 2008 10:01:49 AM
Old 06-26-2008
Compile time warning

Hi,
I wish to know if we can generate customised compile time warning.

say i have a code

Obj * i = 0;

while (true )
{
if( ! i )
// some code that raise a warning while compilation .Not error
i->somefunction();

}

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

compile funtion

Hi, This is the first time, i am doing UNIX & C stuff. I have written one funtion like #include <stdio.h> seq(num) int num; { int i,sum; for (i=1; i<=num;i++) sum+=i; return(sum); } this seq funtion should have return values to unix script. like .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundarm
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to compile in unix?

i am a new user of unix I saved an executable in fortran source code and now i have to compile this executable ( on unix). And i don't know to do it .what is the command? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mono
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compile error

Dear All I have a program writen in C and test in Unix. Now, I am try to run this program in windows 2000. I am receiving an error ]_getopt is not define. I will appreciate if any one can help explain to me why this problem is hapening and to slove this problem. Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: coulio
9 Replies

4. Programming

help to compile

Hello everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another UNIX system ? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. I would very much appreciate receiving any results about it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Help to compile

Hi everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server for heavy network traffic). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another Unix system? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Compile .java

How would I go about compiling a .java file into a .class file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tecron
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

8. Linux

Cross compile

Hi, I'm cross compiling libelektra to arm from linux system its giving library errors can any one help me? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautham.P
0 Replies

9. Programming

Specifying dynamic library path to linker at compile time

I would like to compile a binary that doesnot depend on LD_LIBRARY_PATH as this binary will be setuid to owner and used by other users and since setuid doesnot support LD_LIBRARY_PATH making it independent of LD_LIBRARY_PATH would be great. But I am not able to specify the path of the shared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waavman
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile this?

I want to compile cryptsetup keyslot_checker , but I get error gcc -lm -lcryptsetup chk_luks_keyslots.c -o chk_luks_keyslots chk_luks_keyslots.c:39:27: fatal error: libcryptsetup.h: No such file or directory #include <libcryptsetup.h>in FAQ they say There is a tool that automatizes this in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
0 Replies
CYTHON(1)							   User Commands							 CYTHON(1)

NAME
Cython - compile Cython code (.pyx) into C to build a Python extension SYNOPSIS
cython [options] sourcefile.{pyx,py} ... DESCRIPTION
Cython (http://cython.org) is a compiler for code written in the Cython language. Cython is based on Pyrex by Greg Ewing. OPTIONS
-V, --version Display version number of cython compiler -l, --create-listing Write error messages to a listing file -I, --include-dir <directory> Search for include files in named directory (multiple include directories are allowed). -o, --output-file <filename> Specify name of generated C file -t, --timestamps Only compile newer source files -f, --force Compile all source files (overrides implied -t) -q, --quiet Don't print module names in recursive mode -v, --verbose Be verbose, print file names on multiple compilation -p, --embed-positions If specified, the positions in Cython files of each function definition is embedded in its docstring. --cleanup <level> Release interned objects on python exit, for memory debugging. Level indicates aggressiveness, default 0 releases nothing. -w, --working <directory> Sets the working directory for Cython (the directory modules are searched from) --gdb Output debug information for cygdb -D, --no-docstrings Strip docstrings from the compiled module. -a, --annotate Produce a colorized HTML version of the source. --line-directives Produce #line directives pointing to the .pyx source --cplus Output a C++ rather than C file. --embed[=<method_name>] Generate a main() function that embeds the Python interpreter. -2 Compile based on Python-2 syntax and code semantics. -3 Compile based on Python-3 syntax and code semantics. --fast-fail Abort the compilation on the first error --warning-error, -Werror Make all warnings into errors --warning-extra, -Wextra Enable extra warnings -X, --directive <name>=<value>[,<name=value,...] Overrides a compiler directive Cython version 0.15.1 January 2012 CYTHON(1)