Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity what is the better way to protect my server from DDos Attack Post 302209151 by a7medo on Thursday 26th of June 2008 03:36:01 AM
Old 06-26-2008
what is the better way to protect my server from DDos Attack

heloo
today i have DDos Attack in my server
what is the better way to secure my server from DDos Attack
i use CentOS 4&5
i try every firewall and talk to softlayer - iweb i've Tried every possible solutions but I can not find a solution to the problems
Give Me The best way plzz

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

DDoS Simulation Tools

are there any popular DDoS simulation tools to test my own infrastructure? Anyone tried to setup all these in AWS EC2? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boriskong
1 Replies

2. Linux

Binary files damaged after attack on the server

Hello, a few days ago (June 19) a server that I manage has suffered an attack. Analyzing the log I discovered that there were several attempts to access a web scanner called w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.DFind I set the firewall to prevent further visits from this scanner. The problem is that the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: viessenetwork
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Problem in Postfix server/is my server got some attack

Hi Friends, This is logs of my mail log: mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 6992 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 7018 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) mail for yahoo.com.tw is using up 4001 of 7072 active queue entries : 1 Time(s) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darakas
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

DDoS and brute force attack

How to protect DDoS and brute force attack. I want to secure my server and block attacker. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: romanepo
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

DDOS attack please help!

Dear community, my site was recently attacjed by DDOS technique and goes down in a few minutes. My site runs under Debian/Apache2/Mysql. I identified the IPs who attack me and block it through iptable firewall from debian. Something like: iptables -D INPUT -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DROP This... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Anti ddos shell script, is it useful?

Hi guys, just need a opinion from you. I found anti ddos script from github Script What is your opinion about it? Is it usefull? Do you have some similar? I want to protect my servers on all levels, why not in the servers via script. I assume I must fix this script to be useful for me, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tomislav91
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Revive Ad Server MySQL Injection Attack

No rest for the weary, a Revive Ad Server I am responsible for experienced a MySQL injection attack due to a vulnerability uncovered in the past few months. I was busy developing Vue.js code for the forums and thought to myself "I will get around to upgrading to Revive 4.2.0 (supposedly the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GEARHEAD(6)							   Games Manual 						       GEARHEAD(6)

NAME
gearhead - roguelike mecha role playing game SYNOPSIS
gearhead DESCRIPTION
gearhead is a roguelike adventure game involving giant mechas and a post-apocalyptic but recovering world. KEY BINDINGS
A list of key bindings can be viewed with the h key during play. Menus can be navigated with arrow keys and enter. Walking into an object generally does the expected thing (use, talk or attack). The action names listed can be used to redefine the keys in a configure file. a - Attack Attack. A - AttackMenu Attack, choosing the weapon or body part from a list. B - PartBrowser Examine the individual components of the player character. C - CharInfo Show character information. e - Equipment View character's equipment. E - Eject Eject from a mecha. F - FirstAid Apply first aid skill to restore health points. H - FieldHQ Examine mechas and allies. i - Inventory View inventory. l - Look Look around. L - LearnSkills Learn new skills by spending accumulated experience. m - Messages Review all current adventure memos, news and email. M - SelectMecha Selects the mecha to use by the player character. Q - QuitGame Quit the game. Does not save the game. r - RunToggle Toggle running on or off. R - Recenter Recenter the game display on the character. S - Search Search the area for secrets and enemies. t - Talk Initiate a conversation with an NPC. T - Telephone Call an NPC. u - UseScenery Uses stationary scenery such as doors or computers. V - History Show past game messages. X - SaveGame Saves the game. Does not quit the game. Z - Rest Take a break for one hour of game time. . - SwitchGears Toggle the movement mode (eg. flying, walking). [ - TurnLeft Turn to left. ] - TurnRight Turn to right. keypad keys1-9 - Stop, Dir-NorthWest, etc. Move around or stop. + - FullSpeed Move forward at full speed. = - NormSpeed Move forward at normal speed. - - Reverse Move backwards. <, > - Enter, Enter2 Enter scenery. The following keys are usable when selecting a target. / - CalledShot Toggle the Called Shot option while selecting a target. > - SwitchBv Toggle the Burst Fire option while selecting a target. ; - SwitchTarget Switch to next visible enemy when selecting a target. FILES
/etc/gearhead.conf System-wide configuration file. $HOME/.gearhead/gearhead.conf User specific configuration file. If this is present the system-wide configuration file is not read. AUTHOR
gearhead was written by Joseph Hewitt <pyrrho12@yahoo.ca>. This manual page was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
nethack(6). More documentation for gearhead can be found in the /usr/share/doc/gearhead directory. 6 Jul 2006 GEARHEAD(6)