Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Keyboard keeps locking up
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Keyboard keeps locking up Post 302208198 by sstaszak11 on Monday 23rd of June 2008 08:42:39 AM
Old 06-23-2008
Anyone???

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I map Unix keyboard for PC keyboard

A Solaris AXI 440 machine with Solaris 8 version. I have PC users who use an emulation to login to the Solaris server. How can I change the keyboard mapping of the Sun keyboard to fit to the PC keyboard ? Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simhab
1 Replies

2. SCO

System Locking Up

I have a server that is locking up pretty frequently for serveral months. I have about 4 dumb terminals running off this server and it appears that when the system is about to lock up it starts to run really slow on one of the terminals and then the rest follow suit until it just craps out. We... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcrawfo4
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file locking

how do i implement file locking in unix? example if i want to update a file, i would like to use file locking. how do i implement it? i am using shell script thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yang
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

locking mechanism

I have a shell script. How can use some kind of locking mechanism to ensure that the script is not being executed by two people at the same time? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjay83
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Locking a script

Hello everyone Im sure this has been asked lots of times before, but after endless searching i cant find what i need. How can i make a bash script unreadable to all, including root, but still executable, im not worried about editing it again etc... , is there a way to convert it or something, i... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave123
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File locking

i am working on a device runnin on linux....i have configured the samba server in the device such that my windows PC can access a shared folder in the device. Also in the device i am runnin some programs which access the files in this shared folder. What i want to know is whether there is any way i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhinx
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies
getmail_mbox(1) 						   User Commands						   getmail_mbox(1)

NAME
getmail_mbox - read a message from stdin and deliver to a named mboxrd-format mbox file with fcntl-style locking. SYNOPSIS
getmail_mbox [OPTION] PATH DESCRIPTION
Deliver a mail message from standard input, to the mboxrd-format mbox file named PATH. PATH must start with a dot or a slash and must not end with a slash. fcntl-type locking is used; if your system requires another type of locking (such as flock or dotlock ), use an MDA con- figured for that style of locking instead. getmail_mbox uses the SENDER environment variable to construct a Return-Path: header field and the contents of the RECIPIENT environment variable to construct a Delivered-To: header field at the top of the message. SENDER is also used in creating the mbox From_ line. --verbose, -v print a status message on success AUTHOR
Written by Charles Cazabon. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <charlesc-getmail-bugs@pyropus.ca>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 Charles Cazabon This is free software; see the file COPYING for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for getmail_mbox is maintained in HTML and plaintext formats. See the included files for details. getmail 4 July 2004 getmail_mbox(1)