Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Certified Ethical Hacker
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Certified Ethical Hacker Post 302208176 by rookie on Monday 23rd of June 2008 07:01:51 AM
Old 06-23-2008
Computer Certified Ethical Hacker

hello all, first of all i'm not sure this is correct place to post but i could not find a place about certificates and exams so this seemed most appropriate.

i'm interested in CEH if it's any good and where to take exams, and any books you can forward me to. i do have one book but it's couple years old.

also atm i'm studying for ccna and intend to get ccsp aswell, i was wondering if CEH would be good additation. so all the info and advices about CEH are welcome Smilie

thank you.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Information about ethical hacking

HI, Can anybody tell me where I will get free pdf's or ebooks of Ethical Hacking on the internet????... I want to doing a certification of CEH...... Thaks in advanced... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagdish.machhi@
1 Replies
SIMPLEXML_IMPORT_DOM(3) 						 1						   SIMPLEXML_IMPORT_DOM(3)

simplexml_import_dom - Get a SimpleXMLElementobject from a DOM node.

SYNOPSIS
SimpleXMLElement simplexml_import_dom (DOMNode $node, [string $class_name = "SimpleXMLElement"]) DESCRIPTION
This function takes a node of a DOM document and makes it into a SimpleXML node. This new object can then be used as a native SimpleXML element. PARAMETERS
o $node - A DOM Element node o $class_name - You may use this optional parameter so that simplexml_import_dom(3) will return an object of the specified class. That class should extend the SimpleXMLElement class. RETURN VALUES
Returns a SimpleXMLElement or FALSE on failure. Warning This function may return Boolean FALSE, but may also return a non-Boolean value which evaluates to FALSE. Please read the section on Booleans for more information. Use the === operator for testing the return value of this function. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Importing DOM <?php $dom = new DOMDocument; $dom->loadXML('<books><book><title>blah</title></book></books>'); if (!$dom) { echo 'Error while parsing the document'; exit; } $s = simplexml_import_dom($dom); echo $s->book[0]->title; ?> The above example will output: blah SEE ALSO
dom_import_simplexml(3), "Basic SimpleXML usage". PHP Documentation Group SIMPLEXML_IMPORT_DOM(3)