Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Experts !!! I Need HELP immediately..! Post 302207736 by jim mcnamara on Friday 20th of June 2008 04:18:06 PM
Old 06-20-2008
If the OP copied the message from "memory" anything could be posted. I agree it's very un-syslog.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a Shell Program immediately

Hi Friends, I need a simple shell script(Linux..bash shell) for the below description. Can anyone help me please. I need it very urgently. That is why i cannot write it myself. Objective Create shell scripts using: · Simple interactive menus · Variables, functions Description Create a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: praji
4 Replies

2. AIX

UIDs being overwritten immediately

We have a problem where we delete a user and their associated UID gets dumped back in the UID pool. The if we immediately create a another (new) user, AIX reuses the last UID, the one that was just released. This is causing a problem when reports are being generated because the new users name is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xsys2000
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need help immediately. Please help me

Hi Everyone, I am writing a script, in that i want to find out whether my disk space usage capacity extends more than 98%. If my disk space capacity extends more than 98% i want to print that the space capacity is running out of space otherwise i want to print only the capacity of the space... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sheethal
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please respond immediately

Hi ..please tell me how to modinfy an existing file in a directory, i need commands like to open edit and save n execute the file in BASH. please respond immediately (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti.1104
3 Replies

5. Linux

please help immediately

how can i check if the size of my file is greater than 5MB and if it is so then how can I direct my data to another new file. the data will be in the form of SQL query (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
4 Replies

6. Linux

at scheduling executes job immediately

Hi all, I am trying to schedule a one time job using at. First I do a `date` command to capture current date $ date Fri Aug 8 15:53:20 # shows current date $ at -t 16:00 today #schedule command to run at 4pm at> command1 at> <EOT> #after pressing Crtl D job 6 at 2008-08-08 15:53 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

please tell immediately

what is the script to take files from ftp to unix server and unzipped the files (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunilamarnadh
1 Replies

8. AIX

Getting size of all the luns immediately via script

Hi I know that to see the size of the lun I need to give the command as "bootinfo -s hdisk*" Can any one assist me with a script which if run will get the size of all the luns allocated to the server. The output of the script should be something like the one below : hdisk0 size = 24GB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Nohup immediately stops.

I try and start a short script nohup the nohup immediately stops. Here's the code #!/bin/sh rm backup.out for i in `cat /home/xxxxx/Allservers.txt` do echo "Logging onto $i" ssh -qt $i '/usr/local/bin/sudo "/src/bkupsa"' done >>backup.out Any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ekrause77
3 Replies
Authen::Simple::Adapter(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Authen::Simple::Adapter(3pm)

NAME
Authen::Simple::Adapter - Adapter class for implementations SYNOPSIS
package Authenticate::Simple::Larry; use strict; use base 'Authen::Simple::Adapter'; __PACKAGE__->options({ secret => { type => Params::Validate::SCALAR, default => 'wall', optional => 1 } }); sub check { my ( $self, $username, $password ) = @_; if ( $username eq 'larry' && $password eq $self->secret ) { $self->log->debug( qq/Successfully authenticated user '$username'./ ) if $self->log; return 1; } $self->log->debug( qq/Failed to authenticate user '$username'. Reason: 'Invalid credentials'/ ) if $self->log; return 0; } 1; DESCRIPTION
Adapter class for implementations. METHODS
o new ( %parameters ) If overloaded, this method should take a hash of parameters. The following options should be valid: o cache ( $ ) Any object that supports "get", "set". Only successful authentications are cached. cache => Cache::FastMmap->new o callback ( & ) A subref that gets called with two scalar references, username and password. callback = sub { my ( $username, $password ) = @_; if ( length($$password) < 6 ) { return 0; # abort, invalid credintials } if ( $$password eq 'secret' ) { return 1; # abort, successful authentication } return; # proceed; } o log ( $ ) Any object that supports "debug", "info", "error" and "warn". log => Log::Log4perl->get_logger('Authen::Simple') log => $r->log log => $r->server->log o init ( \%parameters ) This method is called after construction. It should assign parameters and return the instance. sub init { my ( $self, $parameters ) = @_; # mock with parameters return $self->SUPER::init($parameters); } o authenticate ( $username, $password ) End user method. Applies callback, checks cache and calls "check" unless aborted by callback or a cache hit. o check ( $username, $password ) Must be implemented in sublcass, should return true on success and false on failure. o check_password( $password, $encrypted ) o options ( \%options ) Must be set in subclass, should be a valid Params::Validate specification. Accessors for options will be created unless defined in sublcass. __PACKAGE__->options({ host => { type => Params::Validate::SCALAR, optional => 0 }, port => { type => Params::Validate::SCALAR, default => 80, optional => 1 } }); SEE ALSO
Authen::Simple Authen::Simple::Password Params::Validate AUTHOR
Christian Hansen "chansen@cpan.org" COPYRIGHT
This program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-19 Authen::Simple::Adapter(3pm)