Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tmux 0.3 (Default branch)
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News tmux 0.3 (Default branch) Post 302206495 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 18th of June 2008 01:30:00 AM
Old 06-18-2008
tmux 0.3 (Default branch)

Image tmux is a "terminal multiplexer". It allows a number of terminals (or windows) to be accessed and controlled from a single terminal. It is intended to be a simple, modern, BSD-licensed alternative to programs such as GNU screen. License: BSD License (revised) Changes:
A basic configuration file. New commands: send-keys and show-options. Window options, including maximum width and height. Per-session options (inherited from the global options if not set). The ability to highlight window activity in the status line. Completely reworked, more consistent command argument syntax. Several bugfixes.Image

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Tmux - pane current command - help !

Hello Experts ! i have started using tmux recent past . So far so good . while exploring the option , i found an option as I log into terminal where i enabled the tmux , and then i log onto a taxi server and then to my application server. My expectation is when i going aound the paths on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radha254
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Installing tmux on RHEL 6.5

Hi, I am trying to install tmux on vm allocated to me in my company . i am very new to linux. I have the root access on it. Can someone please provide the exact steps to get it installed. I tried: 1. Using yum, i get the below message. # yum install tmux Loaded plugins: security... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
6 Replies

3. AIX

Tmux on AIX

Hi, I'm going to build tmux from source on AIX 7.1. Reasons: Terminal multiplexers are a must :) tmux is to GNU screen (part of Toolbox) what vim is to the default AIX vi. The later versions of tmux are considerably nicer than older versions. Also, looks like IBM compiled screen without 256... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: topcat
4 Replies
GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)					      General Commands Manual						 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)

NAME
gpiv_t-avg-img - Calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images at each pixel. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_t-avg-img [-c int] [-fb string] [-ff int] [-fl int] [-fx] [-help] [-p | --print] [-r int] [-s] [-v] < stdin > stdout DESCRIPTION
gpiv_t-avg-img calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images for each pixel. This program uses the GENPAR parameters. Options -c NCOLS Number of columns. -fb FILE File base-name (without .number.r extension) instead of stdin and stdout. -ff N Number of first image file. -fl N Number of last image file. -fx Prefix numbering to file base name. -help | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -r NROWS Number of rows. -s Subtract mean from input data. -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. SEE ALSO gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)