Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Puppy Linux 4.00 is barking up the right tree Post 302204091 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 02:10:07 PM
Old 06-10-2008
Puppy Linux 4.00 is barking up the right tree

Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:00:00 GMT
With the recent release of Puppy Linux 4.00, developer Barry Kauler and his team have provided a lightweight but functional Linux operating system. To help reduce size and include more functionality over the previous binary-package-based Puppy 3.01, Puppy 4.00 has been compiled from a Slackware 12-based source. Yet despite its small size -- the ISO file is a meager 87.1MB -- Puppy has an abundance of applications, with more than enough for an average user.

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

puppy linux

i used puppylinux(only 95mb) good OS.i have some doubts raised 1.)how a bootable drive is different from a unbootable drive(drive=a harddisk or pendrive or a cd etc..)? 2.)how puppylinux is able to play sounds without audiodriver installation (which is needed in windows)? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: villanarun
2 Replies

2. Linux

Puppy Linux

Does anyone have installed Puppy Linux on a formatted hard disk without any partition? I have just gotten the cd iso live but I do not know howto install it permanently. :confused: Someone can help me? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergio_italy
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)