Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) S-307: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA Post 302203143 by Linux Bot on Friday 6th of June 2008 03:00:06 PM
Old 06-06-2008
S-307: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA

Multiple vulnerabilities exist in the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances and Cisco PIX Security Appliances. The risk is MEDIUM. Successful exploitation of the vulnerabilities may cause a reload of the affected device, repeated exploitation could result in a sustained Denial-of-Service (DoS) condition, and may allow an attacker to bypass control-plane ACLs and successfully send malicious traffic to the device.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Connecting Solaris 10 to Cisco PIX with IPsec tunnel

I having problem connecting to a Cisco PIX Log from IKE # /usr/lib/inet/in.iked -f /etc/inet/ike/config -d Jan 16 00:40:57: 2012 (+0800) *** in.iked started *** Jan 16 00:40:57: Loading configuration... Jan 16 00:40:57: Checking lifetimes in "nullrule" Jan 16 00:40:57: Using default value... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: conandor
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Cisco 3750 Switch ASA VPN Routing

Hi,I want connect my ASA 5510 firewall to a 3750 switch with RIP routing. Unfortunately,I am having issues passing the VPN subnet through rip to the 3750.I don't understand how the routing table is populated on the ASA. Any suggestions? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Openswan with Cisco ASA

Hi all, I need this as soon as possible to solve it or at least to find out what is the problem. I have configured IPSec tunnels with Openswan and Cisco ASA, i have established a connection and the ping was fine, but after some time there is request time out from both sites. I don't have ASA... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ivancd
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)