Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to remove all empty files within the directory structure? Post 302202605 by cat123 on Thursday 5th of June 2008 09:01:49 AM
Old 06-05-2008
cheers guys for the help, im gonna give it a go and I'll let you's know how I do.

Cheers

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

disk space used for files with in a directory structure.

Hello, I am new to shell scripting and would really appreciate if someone could help me with this question. I have a directory structure as follows.. main directory is DATA under which i have different directories names fileserver01, fileserver02 ... till fileserver 15. under each... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kasala
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MV files from one directory structure(multiple level) to other directory structure

Hi, I am trying to write a script that will move all the files from source directory structure(multiple levels might exist) to destination directory structure. If a sub folder is source doesnot exist in destination then I have to skip and goto next level. I also need to delete the files in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srmadab
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy files with directory structure

i have a text file as. /database/sp/NTR_Update_Imsi_List.sql /database/sp/NTR_Update_Imsi_Range_List.sql /database/sp/NTR_Vlr_Upload.sql /database/tables/StatsTables.sql /mib/ntr.mib /mib/ntr.v2.mib /scripts/operations/ntr/IMSITracer.ph /scripts/operations/ntr/IMSITracer.pl ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adddy
3 Replies

4. SCO

Transfer files wih directory structure.

I need to transfer software off a SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 server. I can not seem to read this server's tape on my other server since the tape drive (IBM Gen 5 DAT 72GB) will continuosly "eject" this DAT 8 tape. I have been able to 'tarball' most of the smaller directories with success and... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: uxlunatick
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove empty directory

Hi, I need to delete an empty directory in a temp directory except "dir5" (keep everything that is not empty). Plese advise. Here is an example of my directory. /dir/temp/ dir1 - delete if this is empty dir2 - delete if this is empty dir3 - delete if this is empty dir4 - delete if this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirrtuan
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to remove empty files

Hi All, Can anyone please write a shell script to remove the empty files using an if condition. please help me out , urgent thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: muthi_murali
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Archiving files keeping the same structure directory

Hello Team, We would like to backup a lot of files inside of a structure of directories, four, five or more levels in some Ubuntu, Mac and Solaris systems. For instance: /home/chuck/sales/virgin/rent-quote.pdf /home/chuck/sales/marriott/vacation-quote.pdf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to remove zip files from a directory

Hi Folks, There is a job which generates a .zip files every day at /usr/app/generated directory , now please advise for the script that will delete this zip files permanently.but while deleting it should make sure that it will not delete the last two days recently generated zip files and this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: punpun66
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove empty files in home directory

how to remove empty files tried below command its remove only zero bytes not empty file which is greater then zero byte. for x in * do if then rm $x fi done (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kalia
8 Replies
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					 CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER - verify the peer's SSL certificate SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, long verify); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long as parameter to enable or disable. This option determines whether curl verifies the authenticity of the peer's certificate. A value of 1 means curl verifies; 0 (zero) means it doesn't. When negotiating a TLS or SSL connection, the server sends a certificate indicating its identity. Curl verifies whether the certificate is authentic, i.e. that you can trust that the server is who the certificate says it is. This trust is based on a chain of digital signa- tures, rooted in certification authority (CA) certificates you supply. curl uses a default bundle of CA certificates (the path for that is determined at build time) and you can specify alternate certificates with the CURLOPT_CAINFO(3) option or the CURLOPT_CAPATH(3) option. When CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3) is enabled, and the verification fails to prove that the certificate is authentic, the connection fails. When the option is zero, the peer certificate verification succeeds regardless. Authenticating the certificate is not enough to be sure about the server. You typically also want to ensure that the server is the server you mean to be talking to. Use CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST(3) for that. The check that the host name in the certificate is valid for the host name you're connecting to is done independently of the CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3) option. WARNING: disabling verification of the certificate allows bad guys to man-in-the-middle the communication without you knowing it. Disabling verification makes the communication insecure. Just having encryption on a transfer is not enough as you cannot be sure that you are commu- nicating with the correct end-point. DEFAULT
By default, curl assumes a value of 1. PROTOCOLS
All TLS based protocols: HTTPS, FTPS, IMAPS, POP3S, SMTPS etc. EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "https://example.com"); /* Set the default value: strict certificate check please */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 1L); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
If built TLS enabled. RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST(3), CURLOPT_PROXY_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3), CURLOPT_PROXY_SSL_VERIFYHOST(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 09, 2017 CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER(3)