Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators To make my post readable again Post 302197094 by vakharia Mahesh on Tuesday 20th of May 2008 07:42:27 AM
Old 05-20-2008
To make my post readable again

Dear Moderator,

Being fully aware about the duplication , is there anything by which a
problem posted not answered for more than a week , how can we make
the same readable once again , cause someone may have solution??
I have posted for array printing in hotizontal way , but no reply , so
I thought is it possible?? Will you look for that??

This is subject to NO REPLY / SOLUTION is given.
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

www.perl.com (just to make this a legit post)

OMGosh!!! PERL OWZORZ ME!!!!!!! ok ok let me take a deep breath..... altho i have just started learning perl and scripting in perl. this is like the BOMB!!!. you remember when you started shell scripting and you felt limitless. this is how i feel now. how could i have ever lived my life... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto make an URL world readable

Currently this url: http://bioinfo-z.comp.nus.edu.sg/Test/ Is only accessible through my local network (for external user need VPN). My question is how can I make that URL accessible for everybody even those outside my network? That url is served under Solaris 10 and I do have SU... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete not readable characters

Hi All, I wanted to delete all the unwanted characters in the string. ie, to delete all the characters which are not alpha numeric values. var1="a./bc" var2='abc/\."123' like to get the output as print var1 abc print var2 abc123 Could you guys help me out pls. Your help is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajilesh
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make user's qutoa in human readable format?

$ quota Disk quotas for user cqlouis (uid 1254): Filesystem blocks quota limit grace files quota limit grace /dev/sdb1 64 300000 320000 8 0 0 $ I want to make the output of command quota in human readable format? How to? As we... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cqlouis
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Make STDERR readable as STDOUT

Hi all. I am trying to use backticks in Perl to put STDERR into a string. The code is... $readkey_test = `perl -MTerm::ReadKey -e 1`; print $readkey_test; if ($readkey_test =~ m/]/) { print "ReadKey not installed...\n"; } else { print "ReadKey installed...\n"; } If it comes up... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: austinharris43
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make netstat human readable?

Is there any way to make netstat output the information in a more human readable format? even if it's not exact? I don't even care if it has to round up/down to the nearest Meg to make it work. I wind up having to stare at netstat running for while and I wish I could get it to output things in a... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrEddy
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

check if file is readable by others

hi all, in ksh script how do i detect if a file is readable by others ?? thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Readable passwords in logs

I'm looking for two scripts, can anyone help me on this. The first one to scan log files in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/USERLOGS and /xxxx/xxxxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/Logs and list out all files and the offending lines that have a readable password. Check the accuracy of the script to see if it is missing lines... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivamayam
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Storage Array not readable

Hi We have an array connected to the machine but when i issue format command i dont see it. But the array is up and running and there are no warning lights. Is there a way to find that array from the OK boot prompt? Please advise. Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I make this file readable/printable?

When I do the file I get ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dynamically linked, not stripped I am almost 100% sure I was able to print a readable version of this file in the past but I cannot remember how. Is it possible to convert this file into something that can be read and or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fsanchez
3 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
menu_post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)