Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Login error
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Login error Post 302190924 by Neo on Thursday 1st of May 2008 02:12:24 AM
Old 05-01-2008
You can see the confirmation donations here:

The UNIX Forums - Donations

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Login error....

We have a situation where one of my users log's into my Solaris box and gets the followin error..... rsh marvin Last login: Tue Jun 28 07:28:18 from lvie450 ld.so.1: whoami: fatal: libgen.so.1: can't open file: errno=2 Killed /home/username @marvin> Anyone have any idea? Frank (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
2 Replies

2. Solaris

login error as root

Hi i am using sun netra20 server ruuning solaris 9 and while i trying to login as root its showing error as shown below. SunOS 5.9 login:root password: Not on system console Connection to system closed by foreign host But i can login as scadm and su to root...then it is goin to root... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gini
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

error occurs while some users login

hi all, i have a problem that while some of the users trying to login the following error occurs and the session is automatically closed. ssl error: RAND_status reported there wasn't enough randomness for the PRNG. ssl error: You need to specify RandomFile or EGDFile to obtain the randomness.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrlog
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VSI-FAX error - Cannot login to server and Connecto error to host

I encounters a VSIFAX related error: vfxstat: Cannot login to server on rsac3: Connect error to host 172.16.1.45: Invalid argument It started happening last night with a core dump. Then we can't start VSIFAX again. I am runing VSI-FAX 4.2 on AIX box (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_jin
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

login error because of indentation isql

The below works/usr/sybase/bin/isql -S${SERVER} -D${DB} -U${ID} -P${PASSWD} -w 250 -n <<EOF > output The below is indented but doesnt work when /usr/sybase/bin/isql -S ${SERVER} \ -D ${DB} \ -U ${ID} \ -P ${PASSWD} \ -w 250 \ -n ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

6. Solaris

error message rmclomv ... SC Login Failure for user Please login:

Hello World ~ HW : SUN Fire V240 OS : Solaris 8 Error message prompts 'rmclomv ... SC login failure ...' on terminal. and Error Message prompts continually 'SC Login Failure for user Please login:' on Single Mode(init S) The System is in normal operation, though In case of rain, Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
1 Replies

7. Solaris

A DT Message error on login... other symptoms

First let me apologize for joining and posting... but this thing is killing me. I can usually solve these problems myself but I am reaching for help now. I have about 2 years Unix 8 experience but I am by no means an expert but not a newb either. A little background. My system runs a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpb218
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

error in .login file

I have one server (consider A) .While logining into server A using username as u1 .I am not getting any command not found error but while I am loging into that server A using username as u2 , I am getting this below error while login... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maitree
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP Login Error check

How can I add a check right after the FTP to see if the login id failed or not and echo an error description indicating login failed? Here is my script: ftp $HOST1 <<END_SCRIPT>>$TARGETLOGS/$LOGFILE #ftp $HOST1 <<END_SCRIPT> cd idx prompt mget $PICKUPFILE*.txt !cp $PICKUPFILE*... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
17 Replies

10. Solaris

Error while login into the server

Hello, Whenever i login into one of my solaris machine i get below message, Usage: basename ] if: Expression syntax Profile or environment of my user is not properly getting loaded. Can somebody help why this is coming and solution to it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varunksharma87
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)