Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers transforming small javascript into perl Post 302190790 by era on Wednesday 30th of April 2008 01:34:00 PM
Old 04-30-2008
Correction; that other thread was closed by the moderator as a duplicate of this one.

Comment #2 in the other thread has some sort of answer (I hope).

Last edited by era; 04-30-2008 at 02:39 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Required In Transforming A File

How will i convert a file <LREC><L:EPOCH>1198331268.553</L:EPOCH><LDATE>10-12-07</LDATE><L:SERVER>NONE</L:SERVER><L:PORT>NONE</L:PORT><LTIME>13:47:48.553</LTIME><LTEXT>dnvdmxk</LTEXT></LREC>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anju
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

onChange + javascript in perl CGI - question

Hello all, Am trying to include a onChange java script to my perl CGI application which uses POST method to upload files to file_server This is how I embedded javascript in the perl code that renders CGI application print qq| <script type="text/javascript" src="display.js"> </script>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

transforming records

Hi all In input file I have records like this: 0,1,0,87,0,0,"6,87","170,03",0,"43,5",0,0,0,0,"6,87","126,53" and in output file I need that these records transforms in : 0 1 0 87 0 0 6,87 170,03 0 43,5 0 0 0 0 6,87 126,53 Could you help me in this case? Please (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: shizik
13 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Transforming psmf to ogv

Hi all. I would like to create a program that converts psmf file format (PSMF - MultimediaWiki) to ogv (Ogg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I know C++ and I worked with BMPs (so I can understand a simple file system like the BMP header is) but I didn't touch any kind of sound/video file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lilezek
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call perl web service from javascript?

Hi, I would like to call the below perl web service from javascript .Any help would be appreciated.I am new to web services.Please do the needful. Server Program(Perl Web Service) #!/usr/bin/perl use lib '/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/SOAP-Lite-0.65_3/lib'; use SOAP::Transport::HTTP; use Demo;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
3 Replies

7. Programming

Transforming data to other format

Dear All I would like to transform data from one format to another format. my Input: 0 0 1 0 1 0.308 0 2 0.554 0 3 0.287 output: Z (0,0)= 1 Z (0,1)=0.308 Z (0,2)=0.554 Z (0,3)=0.287 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bala06
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Transforming data so it looks like the one you specified

Lets say for instance I have this data within a file named transform xxx#yyy@zzz and I want it to be in the format ofZZZ xxx-yyy How do I go about doing this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: l3monz
3 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeraUser(Contributed Perl DocJifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration - new comments made, but not published SYNOPSIS
To activate this notification, you must override the notification in your application. use strict; use warnings; package MyApp::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration; use base qw/ Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration /; sub setup { my $self = shift; # Limit to users that have a "moderator" column set to 1 my $users = MyApp::Model::UserCollection->new; $users->limit( column => 'moderator', value => 1 ); $self->to_list(@{ $users->items_array_ref }); $self->SUPER::setup(@_); } sub url { my $self = shift; return Jifty->config->framework('Web')->{'BaseURL'} . $self->parent->permalink . '#comment-'.$self->comment->id; } 1; DESCRIPTION
This notificaiton (when properly configured) is sent out to any who need to know when a comment has been created, but not published because Net::Akismet has marked it as spam. METHODS
setup This method sets up the notification. This method should be overridden to setup "to_list" in Jifty::Notification to select who will receive this message. See the "SYNOPSIS". comment This will contain the Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Model::Comment that has been published. parent This will contain the object that the comment has been attached to. url THis returns the URL that the message will link to. This should be overridden to provide application-specific URLs. The default implementation returns the BaseURL setting for the application. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Notification, Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<hanenkamp@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008 Boomer Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration(3pm)