Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to open WinZip file in linux Post 302189871 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 28th of April 2008 05:48:03 AM
Old 04-28-2008
post the output of:

Code:
file /your/file

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How to open a .DAT video file in LINUX

:confused: Hai guys!!!! I am using Mandrake Linux 10.1 with Intel P4 system.. I don't know how to open .DAT video file in LINUX. Please help me! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahi3699
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to obtain system open file table value in Linux

Hello , I want to get current system open file table value. Can any one help. Thanking you, mahesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahesh.
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

winzip compatible command

Dear friends, I m new to Unix, can anybody please guide me on how to zip and password protect a normal text (or any file) in unix prompt? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: topgear1000cc
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue: Compress in unix server and FTP to windows and open the compress file using Winzip

Hi All ! We have to compress a big data file in unix server and transfer it to windows and uncompress it using winzip in windows. I have used the utility ZIP like the below. zip -e <newfilename> df2_test_extract.dat but when I compress files greater than 4 gb using zip utility, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
4 Replies

5. Programming

Linux C - how to open a pdf file with default reader

sorry if i repost this... hi.. i want to ask how to open pdf files using C in Linux in Windows, i just use this code: ShellExecute(GetDesktopWindow(), "open", "D:\\Folder\\File.pdf", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); thanks for advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunardo
3 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How to open the core dump file in linux?

Hi, I have got core dump stating "core.bash.29846" so i am unable to open. How to open the core dump file for further analysis? Reagards Vanitha (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to open the linux text file in windows

Hi friends, help me i downloaded some file from the Linux and i copied it to windows.Now i am unable to open those file. please help me how to open those file. the files are something like test.tcl note.tcl Thanking you Praveen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakumar
2 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Need script to monitor open file in Linux

Kindly advice with shell script to monitor open file in linux, if the open file count is greater then 5000 then send me an email.. command : lsof | wc -l (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adminhelp
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.csv.gz file extract errors using Winzip

HI All, Currently, i am working on bash shell. I have generated the csv file via shell script and because of high size , i have zip the csv file and send it to the outlook in windows. filename : viswa.csv.gz i can able to receive the mail successfully , But i am not able to view the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatviswa
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux open failed: No such file or directory error

Hi, The below commands works fine on serverB . /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin/ ./runme.shHowever, when i run the same commands from serverA it fails $ ssh -q user2@serverB ". /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin; ./runme.sh"Output Error: Please find the below... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies
TEXIFY(1)						      General Commands Manual							 TEXIFY(1)

NAME
texify - format code for use with LaTeX SYNOPSIS
texify<input-type> [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
texify translates source code written in any of several different languages to latex(1) source files. The purpose is to make source code embedded in documents more readable, by providing syntax highliting. OPTIONS
-i FILE Read from FILE instead of standard input. -o FILE Write to FILE instead of standard output. -l LENGTH Limit line length to LENGTH. -t LENGTH Make a tab correspond to LENGTH spaces. Default is 6. -num INTERVAL Prefix output lines with the corresponding line number from the input, skipping INTERVAL lines between each time a prefix is added. An interval of 1 will ensure that every line is prefixed. -numsize exsize Replace the TeX code used to set the size of the line numbers. The default is footnotesize. INPUT TYPES
abel ABEL source code ada Ada source code asm Assembly code axiom AXIOM code B B source code beta BETA source code bison Bison source code c C source code c++ C++ source code idl OMG/CORBA IDL source code java Java source code lex Lex source code lisp LISP source code logla LOGLA source code matlab MATLAB script ml ML source code perl Perl source code promela Promela source code python Python source code scheme Scheme soruce code sim SIMULA source code sql SQL queries ruby Ruby source code vhdl VHDL description This manual page was written for the Debian operating system because the original program does not have a manual page. EXAMPLES
Say you want to format a Java source file. Just type: texifyjava < input.java > output.tex You can also format the output of some program without storing its output in a temporary file. If you want to format the output of a Post- greSQL database dump, just type: pg_dump foobar | texifysql > output.tex AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Morten Hustveit <morten@debian.org>. January 2003 TEXIFY(1)